Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Well I used the contact tool and submitted a request for a wiki feature to be disabled, with community discussion linked. But it has been more than a week and I've heard no replies.
How long is it typically and in what form will the reply come? Email? Inbox?
07:32, September 27, 2012 (UTC)
- It would be sent to the email adress in your Preferences. Ultimate Supreme talk · wiki I · wiki II 08:24, September 27, 2012 (UTC)
- That's odd. I have never known Wikia Staff to take longer than 16 business hours (i.e. 2 business days) to reply to my mail, unless I've specifically said, "This is a point of information only; I don't need a reply." Most of the time, it's that I'll send something one business day and get a reply of some kind the next.
- I'm guessing, though, that if you're asking "how long does it take" that something is wrong with your email settings. You should get back an automated reply within one minute that says:
- Thanks for contacting us. We've received your support request, and if needed somebody will get back to you within 2 business days.
- - Wikia Community Support
- I would say that it's quite likely that one of the following is true:
- You've given the wrong email
- Your email account is inadvertently labelling email@example.com as a source of junk mail
- You've got some kinda funky email delivery rule which is inadvertently affecting the above address. That is, maybe the mail is ending up in an unexpected folder. For instance, you could have a rule which looks for the words "zen" and/or "desk" and puts them into a folder you don't look at alot.
- I would just check all your settings, look in all your mail folders and junk folders, and do a general search through all your folders for the term "zendesk" in the "from" line. If you're sure that your email addy is correct and you don't have mail back from wikia, I would resubmit, apologising that you've missed any replies they may have already sent.