Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Admin Central Index Getting Started Whose wiki needs editors?/Archive
Wikia's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 2984 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hey guys! So we’ve been receiving a bunch of requests lately of how to attract more editors to their wikis. Meighan and I have decided to create this thread where founders and admins can promote their wikis and seek out new editors.

Please post here if you are looking for editors to help you on wiki, or are offering your help to get new wikis started! Also, please remember to include a link to your wiki so everyone can find it! Thanks! ^^ --Trellar WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 16:48, August 16, 2011 (UTC) do you have to save it or can you just exit?

Also see Help:Ways to promote your wiki. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 16 Aug 2011 4:32 PM Pacific
Hi everyone, this is a great list! I'll be writing a Staff blog post that will go live on Friday about the new changes & the 4 new buckets on Admin Forum. I'll also be highlighting specific threads, and this thread, Whose Wiki Needs Editors will be one of them. :) --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 18:22, August 22, 2011 (UTC)
Hi, Songpedia isn't new and is more than a year old, but I added it, thanks!
--.Nobody Cares .TalkContribs. 11:19, September 6, 2011 (UTC)

Fictional Creatures Wiki

Hi, I need editors and admins for my wiki since i'm pretty much the only user on the wiki currently. jedi master hurculates 01:07, October 26, 2011 (UTC)

Un-Club Penguin Wiki

All the club penguin wiki's moved off wikia last year and this one still has only just been adopted again by Awesome335. It has lot of pages but hardly any users so we need editors. I have been granted bureaucrat and admin righs there by Awesome. I will enjoy seeing you having fun editing (aka Making fun of club penguin) . * ~Happy65 Talk My Amazing Blogs ! 10:37, October 28, 2011 (UTC)

Link : http://unclubpenguin.wikia.com/wiki/Un-Club_Penguin_Wiki

Walt Disney Wiki: The home of Walt Disney

I have made a wiki for people interested in Walt Disney, please take a look and see if you can help me http://walt-disney.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion wiki

I made a wiki for anyone who's interested in the upcoming fighting game Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion. http://punchtimeexplosion.wikia.com/

More information at: http://punchtimeexplosion.com

SGPA Wikia

Hey everybody I am an admin for the SGPA Wiki (a wiki about reating original characters for Young Justice) and we have a task for you. We really need help with a few things so we can engage others to our website of awsomeness. Check our our wish list: http://sgpa.wikia.com/wiki/SGPA_Wiki_Wish_List_and_To_Do?cb=3245 and our main site: http://sgpa.wikia.com/wiki/SGPA_Wiki to see how you can help out.Thanks for all of those who help and goodbye. Coolmoon51 00:00, October 21, 2011 (UTC)

Evanescence Wikia

Hey. There's a wiki about the famous American rockband Evanescence, but I seem to be the only contributor. Please check it out? http://evanescence.wikia.com Thank you! :) I, Alica, know you're reading this, {{SUBST:InsertUsername}}. Don't look behind yourself. 18:13, October 13, 2011 (UTC)

ATPedia

I created this wiki a week or two ago and need help adding pages. Its all about Professional Tennis. I am the only contributer. The link is here (http://atpedia.wikia.com/wiki/ATPedia_Wiki). Thank you.

Awesume 23:51, October 23, 2011 (UTC)

Copypasta Wiki

Copypasta wiki is a wiki of memes and flamewars. Http://Copypasta.Wikia.com We need NEW content and stay away from copyrighted content.

Mariokart Wii Tips And Cheats Wikia

http://mariokartwiitipsandcheats.wikia.com/wiki/MarioKart_Wii_Tips_and_Cheats_Wiki founder, Toadetterocks Mariokart wii rocks! 22:42, September 2, 2011 (UTC)

We just need more contributors that will help with good info. Toadette Yoshi! Talk to me

The Star Wars The Clone Wars Wiki

TheClone Wars Wiki Need your Help Please help Commando Jj edit he is the only one with about 40 pages right now he needs your help!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's already wiki for the Clone Wars. It's called Wookiepedia.

-Yellow 94

I would normally go against this wiki (Because I don't like TCWs) but go on ahead. The wookieepedia is too strict. Mand'alor Skyobiliviator The Devastator 22:09, September 21, 2011 (UTC)

Kuroshitsuji wiki

The Kuroshitsuji wiki could use some editors. Most of our editors only come by about once a month when new content is released. SereneChaos 16:54, August 16, 2011 (UTC)

Ben 10 Wiki

Ben 10 Wiki needs maybe a few more, we are a large wiki though the wiki got suddenly quiet in June. TheBen10Mazter (Talk -Blog -Contribs) 13:55, August 18, 2011 (UTC)

Idaten Jump Wiki

The Idaten Jump Wiki could get some editors. We currently only have 3 editors, including myself. – Natsu · (talkAvatar Answers) 11:00, August 19, 2011 (UTC)

Wanted Wiki

The Wanted Wiki needs additional editors, it's only me and Rismail10 who is editing recently. KevzMarz 12:42, August 19, 2011 (UTC)

Annoying Orange Wiki

The Annoying Orange Wiki could use additional editors after its gone suddenly quiet. Knife! 12:59, August 19, 2011 (UTC)

Calvan and Hobbes Fanon

I run the Calvin and Hobbes Fanon Wiki, where anyone can write their own fake bit of Calvin and Hobbes. It's recently made, but it's all customized with colors and easy funcionality, and it's ready to get out there. ROADS! Roads! (Don't forget it!) 13:11, August 19, 2011 (UTC)

Crysis Wiki

Like the Crysis series? Then you should come edit on Crysis Wiki with us! We haven't a lot of editors and we sure could use some help if you own any of the games. Thanks, Shotrocket6 (T/C/E) 10:31, August 22, 2011 (UTC)

Soccer Wiki

I am an Admin at the soccer wiki and we need more editors. Also I need a few more Admins so if you experienced then maybe you could be an admin too. If you are an experienced user and know alot about soccer . Please sign your name below and I might make you an admin . Please send me a link to the wiki you are already an Admin at If you are an admin on another wiki and I will see If you can reach our standards of becoming a Soccer Wiki Admin.

The Link Is Here. Thanks . Happy65

WikiSein

Did you enjoy watching Seinfeld in the '90s? Well, everybody did. The wiki needs some serious help, and it seems the users have left. The Wiki is starting to grow fast, and WikiSein can use all of the help it can get DaRanger | Talk to Me | What I've Done | 16:45,8/22/

The Flash Player Wiki

No Wiki needs more people than this one. It's me, JUST ME. Also note that it's not a wiki about flash player, it's a random wiki. Contribute or you will get banned from life! :D RandomWikiaUser1680 18:26, August 22, 2011 (UTC)

http://www.flashplayer.wikia.com/

The Looney Tunes Show Wiki

Hello everyone. I'm an admin on The Looney Tunes Show Wiki and decided to make a blog here so more people can check it out and come there. It's currently pretty small and sometimes deserted, but has a lot of high quality images ready to be added to pages and tons of content for character pages. It'll be real helpful if you join the Wiki and start editing. XoTulleMorXo is the head of the Wiki currently and if you make at least 100-250 edits there, you'll probably be promoted to rollback. It's pretty easy to make edits currently there, as there's lots of things that need to be done, such as adding more to character summaries, adding more images to pages, fixing grammar, adding quotes to character and episode pages, adding a plot section for episodes and finally improving stubs. The link to the Wiki is here. . -- Webkinz ManiaTalkBlogsContributionsEditcount 18:48, August 22, 2011 (UTC)

NationalR2d2

I neeeeeeeeeeed more editors! The Kool Egg... That Rox... That Rox Too Well 18:53, August 22, 2011 (UTC)

Please give a link to your wiki. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 23 Aug 2011 9:59 PM Pacific

It is right here The Kool Egg... That Rox... That Rox Too Well 21:35, August 29, 2011 (UTC)

Men in Black Wiki

As the only internet database that covers not only the films, but the original comics and animated series, it could always use more editors. With a new film coming out in the coming year, content will be flying in fast.  DaRanger | Talk to Me | What I've Done | 19:01,8/22/2011 

You probably have to register at FanPop, but FanPop - Men in Black - Links page seems like a good place to link to your wiki. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 31 Aug 2011 4:47 PM Pacific

Ninja Gaiden Wiki

I am looking for some regular editors over at Ninja Gaiden Wiki. I am the only regular and we have one or two periodic editors. There is a lot to do so I would love some help.--GodPray  00:18,8/23/2011 

GnomeTown Wiki

GnomeTown Wiki definitely needs help, since it's new. I've gotten a head start on everything, but I definitely need some help creating new or updating templates. You don't need to know about the Facebook game; skilled template making is greatly appreciated! :)
BermudaContact Me! 00:30, August 23, 2011 (UTC)

MarioWiki

As the heading suggests, this is a request for users for MarioWiki. You'd be surprised that a wiki based on the widespread Mario Universe is as inactive as it is. We have some 6 or 7 active users (Users who edit at least semi-daily) and even then, they don't do all that much each day. Compared to what one would think, we don't even have 3,000 articles yet! We need good editors and could use some help, y'know. — The Puzzle Master 01:05, August 23, 2011 (UTC)

Late comment, but perhaps it's because there's an off-Wikia Mario Wiki that's really active. I go on there sometimes, but I'm glad to help your wiki with your problems.
Roads (The Techical Update we've all been waiting for: category redlinks are back! *sigh*) 13:02, October 19, 2011 (UTC)

Roller Coaster Wiki

Roller Coaster Wiki, also known as Coasterpedia, is the only active wiki about the fascinating topic of roller coasters. You can find tons of statistics, pictures, and videos of all types of roller coasters from around the world! The wiki, however, has been lacking in consistent editors since its creation. I hope you will check it out and become a part of the project! MontagnaMagica|Talk 01:57, August 23, 2011 (UTC)

Flat Ride Wiki

Flat Ride Wiki is a sister project to Roller Coaster Wiki. It is relatively new, and needs some people who know about these fun rides! So far, information on Flat Rides (theme park and fair rides that aren't roller coasters) is scattered throughout the internet. It would be great to see one great source for all flat rides! Please help make this happen! MontagnaMagica|Talk 01:57, August 23, 2011 (UTC)

Mawaru-Penguindrum Station

The Mawaru-Penguindrum Wiki is relatively new, about two months old. I've had about two stragglers make an edit, but otherwise... yeah. The templates are all basically set up. Um, you can check out the anime series, it's new too (as of this post there have been 6 episodes released so far). But according to the main page poll at least 150 people have checked out the wiki. It just lacks content... So, check out the show (Google is your friend) and maybe add information. :D  YazzyDream  Talk  Your Turn to Die    05:50,8/24/2011 

Neopets Wiki

The Neopets wiki is one of the oldest active wiki's. It was founded in 2004 and I, Ji Robinson , took the reigns on it 3 months ago. I've been fixing up the existing pages but I cant do it alone with my schedule. I need more editors! More importantly, I need consistent editors. Please come by and help out. Get involved and see what's going on at the neopets wiki right here.

Ji Robinson Talk

Kuroko no Basuke Wiki

I doubt that this will atract new editors, but heck. I've adopted the wiki a month ago and have added 137 pages, over 300 files and over 2750 edits. I think it's really something to be proud of, but when I look at the recent changes, set it to last 500 edits in the last 30 days and hide my own edits... 6 edits. For a wiki this size and whatnot, this is sad. Kuroko no Basuke (or Kuroko no Basket) is a fairly popular manga, so I really don't get why nobody edits the wiki. I could always need some help and would really like someone to work with on this wiki. BereisgreatShout!Wikia Star35px-Kuroko_chibi.png 17:42, August 29, 2011 (UTC)

Modern Wiki

The Modern wikia is all about everything modern and present in the world from the years of 1980 to the present. From Modern defense and military, to modern structures, from modern periods of time, to modern technology and inventions and even more!!! We have created a updated the css of the skin on June 20, 2011 and Andrew Reno is currently seeking contributors and users who have a passion for the modern society dating from 1980 to the present time and are willing to help out our community by editing and creating articles and reaching our top goal of 10,000 articles! Sure the requests for Admin and Bureau rights are tough to get but we want people who are willing to demonstrate that they can stay and help out not leave and forget about us. We also have some cool features like an awsome community portal, a toolbar, news, chat, and much more!--Andrew Schlieffen (talk · contr) 14:52, September 6, 2011 (UTC)

Hi there, thanks for sharing your wiki -- if you could please leave a link so people can check it out that would be super helpful. Also, be sure to sign your name! ;) --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 18:50, August 30, 2011 (UTC)

Top Shot Wiki

Hello. As of now, I am the only contributor to Top Shot Wiki, and it is getting very difficult to update articles related to topics in a currently airing season. --Dser (wall | email) 21:51, 8/30/2011

The Dark Tower Wiki

Hile, I'm the admin at The Dark Tower Wiki, a wiki devoted to Stephen King's epic series. We have quadrupled in size over the last 3 months, mostly because of my efforts as well as my fellow admin Tomrowley. We could use more editors though because it is almost entirely us working on it. Now is a great time to hop aboard because the Dark Tower graphic novels are still being released and there is a chance of a movie over the next few years. Long days and pleasant nights.
--Rolliemoon "I will show you fear in a handful of dust" -T.S. Eliot 21:27, August 30, 2011 (UTC)

The Sims Medieval Wiki

I'm one of the only active users at The Sims Medieval Wiki. I'd like to try and get some more editors there as the place needs lots of work, and I don't have as much time for it as I want. Any and all help is appreciated! ~>ђ tคlк 06:05, August 31, 2011 (UTC)

Minecraft Tutorials Wiki

Hi, i'm the admin of Minecraft Tutorials Wikia and are in need of help, we are working hard to get the wiki up and running but we still need extra help if our wiki will become succesful, hopefully once the wiki is up and running we will get some views.

Thanks Hynestinez

Imagination X Wiki

In this wiki, you can make a page of anything you can think of. You can ake as many pages you want, whenever you want. Wiki link: http://imaginationx.wikia.com/wiki/Imagination_X_Wiki Your friendly everyday wiki maker, --CXXX 00:16, September 3, 2011 (UTC)
EDIT:Separated Imagination X from Minecraft Tutorials --User talk:Rolliemoon

NeverDead Wiki

Hi, I need editors on NeverDead Wiki. Thank you. Paifu fan23 19:01, September 2, 2011 (UTC)

Emoticon Wiki

Hi, we need editors at Emoticon Wiki. I am the only constant user here, and since the summer has come to an end I am getting busier by the minute, meaning less time to look out for the place and edit. I would appreciate some new dedicated editors. Thanks JapaneseOPfan :: Talk 22:48, September 2, 2011 (UTC)

Elephant Quest Wiki

Hi, I'm a new founder who started editing on the Civilization Wiki, where I am tied for Number 1 in Achievements, late in June. Now, I've got my own wiki, and I want to promote the wiki and the game surrounding the Wiki. I need editors and I'm also looking in on how to change the icon on the wiki: anyone know how to do that? It's still a w, and I want it to be the Hero in Elephant Quest. Elephant Quest Wiki

How's It Going?

We've seen a lot of admins ask for help with editing in this forum, which is awesome! It's exactly what we've hoped for. So thank you for coming and posting here -- and please continue to post. I'm curious though, have you seen the help you need? Have newer editors come through? Or have you checked out other wikis? Is there something else Trella and I can do to help you guys here? Tell us your experience so far by responding below this thread. --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 22:14, August 30, 2011 (UTC)

On the wikis I have posted here, I have recieved absolutely no new users (except for one that was a passerby). DaRanger (Talk ~ Contribs) 00:22 ~ 8/31/2011
Well, that's good to know you had at least one person check out your wiki, I wouldn't categorize that as absolutely no one! MIB looks amazing btw. I bet it may seem a little daunting to some new users as it's all shiny and sleek. ;) What are some of the things you do to encourage new users or keep existing ones, DaRanger? --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 00:33, August 31, 2011 (UTC)
I have yet to figure out a way to keep a user on a wiki. I try to leave a welcoming message on new users pages, which will keep them there for a while. However, I have yet to find something that sticks. DaRanger (Talk ~ Contribs) 00:38 ~ 8/31/2011
Yes, that is something that alludes even the most veteran wikian! What makes people stay? I started a thread in the Watercooler forum asking for users to post what they do to attract users AND what has attracted them to stay on wikis that they visit...maybe we'll see some good stuff in there. ;) --Meighan WikiaStaff.png (help forum | blog) 01:46, August 31, 2011 (UTC)

Adele Wiki

Hi, I was looking for help on the Adele Wiki, which is a Wiki dedicated to the British singer Adele. You may know her for her hit singles "Hometown Glory", "Rolling in the Deep", and "Someone Like You." She has become a trending subject in pop culture and in the music world, and had also become the influence of several well-known artists, including Beyonce Knowles. Although she is not as popular as Lady Gaga or Katy Perry or someone like that, I am a huge fan of her music and know that there are other fans out there who would love to help contribute to the Wiki. I would really appreciate it, and who knows - maybe one day Adele will find her way to our Wiki? We won't know if we don't try, so please feel free to contribute, even if you know nothing about her. Every edit helps! (Unless it's spam...) I just started the Wiki, too, so there are plenty of articles to be created, just make sure that you finish the articles or at least continue to work at them slowly if you cannot finish them in a day - I know you have a life outside of Wikia! Well, at least, I hope you do... So, feel free to stop by and check it out! (Here is the URL: http://adele.wikia.com) Thanks for your time! :)

<---Tsu'tey te Rongloa Ateyitan---> 18:17, September 4, 2011 (UTC)

F2p-runescape wiki

hello i am the current bureaucrat and admin of this wiki dedicated to the free play version of runescape i am looking for help as i am new at wikia and the whole editing process although i can mange to start a few pages. areas i would like help in would be html (taking classes for that so i will be able to do this) and having a healthy wiki with several editors. baisically it is only me and an unregisted user working on this i would really apreciate your help of you or anyone else willing to help unless its spam or inapropritate content. The founder of this wiki i guess just decided to quit...again thanks for listening to this Free to play runescape wiki<---link click on this.Pawn0 o 22:16, September 4, 2011 (UTC)

I have to finish a school project but i will help someone get their wiki started tomorrow just pop by and give me a heads up with your wiki link. Pawn0_o November 6,2011

Hellblazer/John Constantine/Swamp Thing wiki

Now that John Constantine has stepped out of the Hellblazer comic series and into the wider DC Universe, I'm hoping that [1] will attract more editors. There are already loads of pages, templates and categories set up, and everything from massive infodumps to gentle tinkering is welcome. Thank you! --Mister Six 02:39, September 5, 2011 (UTC)

X-Men Movies Wikia

X-Men Movies Wikia is a site for X-Men fans and is needed for editing as I'm the only one editing it. It has made alot of progress but still needs your help. Plenty of articals need to be created but most are created. We have lots of characters properly created like Wolverine, Cyclops, Black King, Magneto ect... Hopefully you X-fans join. New Captain 09:26, September 6, 2011 (UTC)

Link Here

http://xmenmovies.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

Songpedia

Songpedia, as you might already know, is a big music wiki with 900 and more articles, it is a pretty successful wiki with many views, but wait doesn't this talk about editors? Well ya, we have at least 5 (?) regular editors, and more than 20 occasional editors, I'm not satisfied, I'm looking forward to increase regular editors to make more articles and editing and taking part in the community. Thank You
--.Nobody Cares .TalkContribs. 11:17, September 6, 2011 (UTC)

Telinc`s Wiki

This wiki reached 100%, but needs editors. Link: http://telincs.wikia.com/wiki/Telinc's_Wiki

Telinc1  Talk  Email Me  Contribs  Telinc`s Wiki  14:55,9/6/2011 14:55,9/6/2011 

Total Drama Island Wikia

Hi! I'm AJ, an admin on the Total Drama Island Wikia! It would be awesome to attract more users to help us out with ideas, and editing, especially with the upcoming season. It is currently a very well developed wiki, with a ton of nice users on it. I believe that with more editors, it could be a lot better! This wiki was also tied for second for 2010 wiki! With backyardigans! Thanks for making this forum!

Here is a link: http://totaldramaisland.wikia.com/wiki/Total_Drama_Wiki

Bridgette_dj10 im winning this timeee 01:51, September 7, 2011 (UTC)

RPG Maker XP Wiki

Hi! I'm an Admin on the RPG Maker XP Wiki, and I have been wondering if some editors would like to provide their knowledge of RPG Maker XP? Also, I am thinking of letting others download each other's RPGs, so they may evaluate each other's games? Just a thought. Thanks, in advance. Hacker1 (Alias) 02:55, September 7, 2011 (UTC).

Minecraft Info Wiki

Hi there, I'm the founder of the Minecraft Info Wiki. I would appreciate it if some editors can come and help! I will admin good users who are active there. {{SUBST:LF001/sig}} 19:03, September 7, 2011 (UTC)

Baltic States Wiki

I'm the founder of the Baltic States wiki(http://balticstates.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page). I wonder if someone could help and share their knowledge about the three Baltic states. It needs some photos and professional ideas, even some informations.  Laptop Zombie 10:43, September 9, 2011 (UTC)

The Classic Cars Wiki

I am the founder of The Classic Car Wiki and i am looking for people to help add pages. I have plenty of photos from car shows over the years and I am slowly working through them and adding them to the pages I have made.

Im sure there are alot of people that like classic cars, anything older then 25 years of age and from any country!

If you are intrested please take a look and see what you can do!

Thank you for looking!

TheWWC 12:08, September 11, 2011 (UTC)

Norwegian google wiki

Hi!I are the founder of the norwegian google wiki.

I am looking for norwegain people to add pages and edit!

Thanks for Looking

~MG~ 12:24, September 11, 2011 (UTC)

Backyard Sports Wikia

Hi! I am the owner of Backyard Sports Wikia ( the new owner that is.)

I am looking for editors who are Backyard Sports fans to help with editing at Backyard Sports Wiki.

If anyone is interested, feel free to stop by and take a look!

Thanks for looking!

DarkQueen110 19:58, September 14, 2011 (UTC)

soulcaliburv wikia

needs editors thanks. --Quietmandallas 12:38, September 18, 2011 (UTC)

i need the link to the wikia i can't find it when i search for it. Quietmandallas 00:47, September 20, 2011 (UTC)

The Angry Beavers Wiki

I recently became an admin when I adopted The Angry Beavers Wiki. I'm looking for editors who are fans of The Angry Beavers to help with editing (and adding) pages.

If anyone is interested, feel free to visit it and take a look.

Thanks!

~KinHikari "But you can call her Agent K." 16:15, September 19, 2011 (UTC)

Anycar wiki

Need anybody with any knowlodge of cars to edit on my wiki and make it grow, thanks and good editing :)

http://anycar.wikia.com/wiki/AnyCar_Wiki

Theroadrunner95 20:09, September 21, 2011 (UTC)

How come this wiki hasn't been edited in a long time, the dates of the edits somehow don't show (not even in wiki activity) and that this wiki setup is so general and non focused?
Perhaps it's better to focus on a single car brand and get a wiki uplifted about that then trying to make a wiki about every single car in the world (about 1 million different cars (i do take variations in same type of car in this quotation too) from over 50,000 brands worldwide (!! ; many of whom had only a small production and where not long lasting, the most commonly known 30 major brands aren't the only ones having cars manufactured) over the 120 years of car history.) Also the trucks, special purpose cars and other type of vehicles should be included to make it about any car. That's simply beyond any scope that a wiki should have. Focus is your friend here.

Slangopedia and Advance Recon Commando wiki

Slangopedia is a slang wiki that is in much need of contents, accepting from local slang to text abbreviation to world wide catch phrases to much repeated quotes. Advance Recon Commando wiki is a trying to be a central resource site on the ARC troopers of the Republic. Help in these two site would be greatful. Thank you. Mand'alor Skyobiliviator The Devastator 21:19, September 21, 2011 (UTC)

Alien Conquest Wiki and Alien Conquest Fanon Wiki

It needs heaps of attention! http://alienconquestfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Special:AdminDashboard, http://alienconquest.wikia.com Pleaz! These are not the penguins you are looking for 09:42, September 24, 2011 (UTC)

Autopedia

http://automobile.wikia.com

The only Wikia encyclopedia on all cars. There are 2 active administrators (The 3 other admins aren't active) and no other contributors. It has over 7000 articles but seriously needs support from other Wikia car nuts. (Note, we are moving from Wikicars) I am looking forward for a right-hand man user at this wiki. thanks --Rayous(Talk) 13:40, September 25, 2011 (UTC)

Senatry

About the browser based game and it still is not even having half of the info filled in, so any help greatly appreciated.

http://senatry.wikia.com/wiki/Senatry_Wiki

Call of Duty Tactics Wiki

It's help on Call of Duty. http://tacticscod.wikia.com/wiki/CallofDutyTactics_Wiki.

Charmed Fan Made wika

we need help:http://wikapideacharmed.wikia.com/?redirect=no

Heartland Wiki

It's a Wiki on the Canadian TV show, Heartland. I just don't have the time or knowledge for all of it right now, cause I'm trying to get into vet school. So help would be appreciated. Heartland Wiki

Hello, Wikia Community Central Users! I know I speak for my entire small community at large when I say, We really need some new users. You may remember on awesome show on Nickelodeon that began in 2005 called, Avatar: The Last Airbender. Many people know about the show's sequel: The Last Airbender: Legend of Korra, however, many do not. You can visit My Wiki and read about this new sequel. We could also use some help with creating and improving articles, so please join us! Thanks to the Heart and Soul of Wikia: The Community Central Wiki!  Annawantimes | My Talk | The Secret Rebel (My Fanon) 21:29, October 1, 2011 (UTC)

Awesome Anime and Manga Wiki

Hey Guys! ^_^ I have a Wiki that's been around for about 7 mouths now and I really need some great editors! I really only have one guy helping. :( I've had a lot of people join the Wiki but they don't do anything... :( So please join Wiki! and make the Wiki a awesome place! :D Lily the Girl who Loves Anime & Manga 18:12, October 2, 2011 (UTC)

Iron Fey Wiki

This isn't a completely new wiki, but it was abandoned until I edited it like a nutcase/added templates and the inactive founder gave me rights. The fourth book is coming out this October so I'm sure we'll get new editors... the series is extremely good, a YA (Young Adult) paranormal action/romance based on faeries. I don't have the books with me (I should be getting them tomorrow) so I haven't edited in a while because I won't post anything that I don't have the exact source to. Help would be amazing. Nightfern.

April Showers Wiki

I began this wiki some while ago, and it would be appreciated if I had more help growing the wiki. It currently has 6 articles that are currently in progress and needs more editors. --TomWellingishot 16:06, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

Movie and Gaming Fantasy Wiki

I began this wiki 2 weeks ago and I need some edittors to help it to start off. There is currently only 2 active users, Davy Hookwreaker and me. Please help Jason Yelloweagle

Could you link to the wiki please? Manga (talkcontribs) 16:48, October 16, 2011 (UTC)

Country Music Wiki

Hey, it's Carrieunderwoodfanforlife 20:42, October 4, 2011 (UTC)carrieunderwoodfanforlife and I'm here to recruit some users!

I was just recently named Admin of the Country Music Wiki. You can check it out here http://countrymusic.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

This Wiki has a long history! Apparently it was started way back in 2005 or so, then abandoned. So I ran across it, starting making some edits, and before you knew it I found myself applying to be Admin! I love country music with a passion, and I hope you do too.

We focus on country music artists like Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley, Taylor Swift, Jason Aldean, Rascal Flatts. etc. You name them, we have them! We offer detailed biographies of the artists and music videos to go along with their profiles! We also have lots of pics!

So why, you may ask, have a wiki when there are websites like CMT and such? Because this wiki is unique in that it directly connects the artist's home web page with other sites like cmt.com. Plus, you can view as many of their videos as you want, thanks to YouTube! This wiki connects all info about the artist without you having to look all over the internet for everything about them.

We like to provide as accurate as possible information about the artist as possible..clean, up to date info and videos. Right now I am the ONLY active editor so it would be awesome if I could find help! I have about 30 something artists I have to keep up with and put stuff in for...it is overwhelming.

I think this wiki has potential if we can all join together to post news and info about each artist! We can also chat about upcoming award shows and such. if you love country music, please help!

We are in the process of adding colors and backgrounds to the wiki, so it is an exciting time! As we look for designs and images.

P.S. If you have any questions just leave me a message at Carrieunderwoodfanforlife 20:42, October 4, 2011 (UTC)carrieunderwoodfanforlife on my talk page.

Nick Plus Wiki

Hello there, I'm Tommypezmaster and I could use some assitants on my wiki (Nick Plus Wiki) at http://nickplus.wikia.com/wiki/Nickplus_Wiki.

In case you don't get it, Nick Plus Wiki is about a channel of what should be the new Nicktoons Network. Nick Plus is best describe as Nicktoons Network meets The Hub .

I tried to invite people myself I only got one user to post CatDog stuff. So, What do you say?

The 493Titanollante Wiki

Titanollante Wiki Banner

Hello-Yello. My Wiki, the 493Titanollante Wiki, was created by me, 493Titanollante, SPECIFICALLY for anyone and evereyone's 'Fanon Work. Even though there are pages about characters that are owned by companies, like Nintendo, it was created for Fan Work of ANY topic. It get's lonely there, but I can't abandon that Wiki, because it has already been started and it has taken much work & time to get to it's current state. So, if you would please, become a regular editor, or just adding pictures, or even just stopping to view the wiki and say hi, I would REALLY appreciate it if you would join my Wiki. Please, I sincerely ask for you, yes you, to join my Wiki. Thanks A MILLION if you join. I, and not just I, but my Wiki, needs this. Please. Thank you for taking your time to read this. See you! :)

The Video Gamepedia

My new wiki neads LOTS of editors. I am currently adding pages but I need editors to fill them up! I really need lots of editors! so far I am the only one! Please help!

Godville Wiki

This is a brand new wiki I just recently created around three or four days ago. It has 30 articles, more than 50 pictures and some other things. It needs editors though, because I can't create and manage the whole wiki by myself. Hopefully someone who is passionate about wikis.--DarthCookie Talk 00:00, October 13, 2011 (UTC)

The Sanrio Wiki

Hey! Me again! :D I'm looking for editors to help me out with The Sanrio Wiki. I'm the only one doing it and the only one with an account.... It has 32 articles and and 43 images on it. I want to make it a huge wiki! But I can't do it all by myself.... So if you like Hello Kitty and friends please join! :) I'll be happy if you do. :D Lily the Girl who Loves Anime & Manga 15:49, October 14, 2011 (UTC)

Land of Many Creatures Wiki

The Land of Many Creatures Wiki is a animal lovers wiki i started about 4 days ago. It has absolutly nothing and i dont know what to put on it. I have started a couple pages that are sort of an idea of what i want. I could really use some help editing it and designing it. I hope you can help me. If you can help then visit my wiki at Land of Many Creatures Wiki or my talk page at my talk page which is the link listed below. Thanks you The Original Writer... Cala'Quessir 03:39, October 15, 2011 (UTC)

Rusty Hearts

[2] Could use some more players for image uploading, :) -- Zurgat : 16 october 2011.

Donkey Kong Wiki

This wiki only has 4 active editors since it was abandoned by the admins since they moved out of wikia. We currently have one active admin (recently promoted) and no bureaucrats. I think we could really use more editors and really use a boost on our wiki. Thanks. —Technology Wizard ·Contribs· ~Talk~ ·E-Mail·  20:53, 10/16/2011 

Entourage Wiki

The Entourage Wiki has had less than 20 editors in its lifetime, and it currently has about 3 consistent editors, all of which I know and have promoted into my Staff sector (Users with rollback rights). My adoption request was recently accepted, and although I've been working on the wiki, I could really use more contributors and fans of the series to help out. Thanks. Nostalgia AC Let's talk 18:16, October 17, 2011 (UTC)

Baltic States Wiki (re-post)

I repost this of my wiki because, after the post, there are no reaction. In reality, we have 8 users + 1 chatmod never edited, most in staffs (6 bureaucrats). Only 3 are active. I have enabled every features and labs.--He's Laptop Zombie, he's right here next to you! Send mails to him through his mailbox, and being an admin, here is what he did at this wiki. 05:04, October 18, 2011 (UTC)

Mario Party Eight Wiki

Mario Party Eight Wiki could use some Help.My Wiki has 1 combutior (Me). If you like Mario Party 8,please come to my cool wiki and Help. Also,I might start making Mario Party 9 Pages. Please join!!!! --Koranean-Air 11:48, October 19, 2011 (UTC)Koranean-Air

Well, considering that it's a wiki surrounding on only one Mario game, I suggest you try merging with the Mario Wiki. They need editors too.
Roads (The Techical Update we've all been waiting for: category redlinks are back! *sigh*) 13:04, October 19, 2011 (UTC)

Luigi's Mansion Character Creator Wiki

Mansion Character Creator Wiki needs some editors, and hasn't been edited in about 6/7 days. My pageTalkBlogsContribs 20:19, October 19, 2011 (UTC)

Redapedia

Hello there. I am Zachattack31 - a bureaucrat on the Redapedia Wikia. I really need some help on there because for the past 3 to 4 months - I have been the major and usually the sole editor on the Wikia and some things like episodes are getting behind. I could really use a bit of help and here the link for the website - [[3]]. Thank you very much.Zachattack31 03:21, October 20, 2011 (UTC)

The Ferry Wiki

Wiki-wordmark.png

Hello, I'm Gourleyo and I'm an admin off The Ferry Wiki. The Wiki recently had a spotlight but it went back to being quiete as soon as it ended after a couple of weeks. We may still be getting occasional editors but still not most days. Gourleyo|Talk|Contributions 05:27, October 20, 2011 (UTC)

[adult swim] Wiki

I'm the head of the Adult Swim Wiki. There are literally no editors, and it could use some serious help. I no longer edit there due to burnout, so if you need to contact me, find me at the Marvel Comics Database. --Spencerz 07:13, October 21, 2011 (UTC)

Locomotive Wiki

Hi I am an admin on Locomotive Wiki. This is a Wiki for all you rail fans and train buffs alike. It is also being created as a learning tool. Even if you only have a passing interesting locos, please drop-by and have a look at Locomotve Wiki. You might find we've missed you favorite locomotive!

Starfleet Academy "Live long and prosper." 03:20, October 24, 2011 (UTC)

Rainbows Wiki

Rainbow wikia could use some more people. No one is active there accept for me:P —This unsigned comment is by Amythest444 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Disney Parks Fanon Wiki

This wiki is entirely devoted to making fan-fiction Disney rides and parks. It's really fun! It can be anything Disney. Just do fanon and have fun! I can haz cheezburger? 01:17, October 26, 2011 (UTC)

Several wikis: Walkthrough, Siouxsie, Inquiring Moms, etc.

I am bureaucrat to a large number of them, they all need to develop a community. Thanks! --Liliana (my talk). 10:47, October 24, 2011 (UTC)

The SSF2 techs wiki does need help. It is new, so I need to jump start it. 

Adityaboy 15:04, October 24, 2011 (UTC)

The British Wildlife Wiki

Hey everyone!

I am the Founder at The British Wildlife Wiki. I am looking for anyone with an intrest in wildlife, you can be American, Chinese or African, doesn't matter. This is because lots of species found in the UK either migrate to areas around the world or are found in many other places.

If you would like to help come and see what you can do! It is coming up to our second birthday and so we are trying to get more people on board!

If you have any questions, please ask!

--TheWWC 15:44, October 26, 2011 (UTC)

iOS Gaming Wiki

Hello! I'm the founder of the iOS Gaming Wiki, a relatively new Wiki which aims to create comprehensive articles on iPod, iPhone and iPad Games. It only has a very small community of users and would like some more to expand and develop it's information. We would greatly appreciate any edits from users who know anything about iOS Games! Thanks, and I hope to see some more editors soon. Sam2011 (Talk) 18:35, October 26, 2011 (UTC)

Leafwing's Destiny

This is basically a fun encyclopedia that anybody can edit and add pages. It includes never-before-known trivia, helpful information, book releases, upcoming events,cool facts (etc.) about a series of books called WARRRIOR CATS by: ERIN HUNTER. This site is mainly a role-playing site, but you can also sign-up, chat with friends, post cool images, create your own profile and other fun things! I hope I get more editors to help me out! I want this wiki to be a great one! (jsyk-My wiki lol) User:Leafwing/Sig 21:48, October 27, 2011 (UTC)

Camp Half-blood Roleplaying Wiki

A few months ago we embarked upon the creation of a Percy Jackson Roleplaying Wiki. Since then we've grown into a flourishing small community with over 30+ active users (Editing at least once within a 3 day period) from every inhabited continent and from ages 12 to 32. We now sport over 600 original characters, 48 cabins, and tons of roleplaying locations! You can not only play as a demigod but also, a satyr, a hunter, an automaton, or a number of other varied species. You may join quests as any one of these and feel free to participate in a number of other fun activities we have waiting!

Just for your information, should you happen to be interested, our version of Camp Halfblood is set after Kronos has fallen while Percy and all his friends have left and moved on with their lives. As a result we have a multitude of options open for original character creation, and roleplay.

If you are interested, or have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me here or on our wiki!

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Flamefang 02:10, October 28, 2011 (UTC)

Will It Blend? Wiki

Will It Blend? Wiki is a wiki for Will It Blend?.It has inframation about episodes,crew,Blendtec and much more!The link is http://willitblend.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity.Please enjoy!--Reviewportal77 23:18, October 31, 2011 (UTC)

The Noozles Wiki

I have just recently created a Noozles Wiki and I would use another knowledegable fan to help me populate it with information. http://noozles.wikia.com Noozles Admin 21:34, November 2, 2011 (UTC)

The Clans of the Forest Wiki

I have created a wiki called: The Clans of the Forest Wiki. It is a Warrior Cats Roleplaying Wiki, so please only come if you have read and/or know enough about the series. The Clans of the Forest Wiki Twi (talk)

Gran Turismo Wiki

Hi guys, I'm Gp75motorsports, the founder of Gran Turismo Wiki. We're one of the largest racing game wikis, with 479 articles, but we're still in need of editors, so please, come over to our wiki and help out! --Gp75motorsports REV LIMITER GT-PT/GT-EN/CSW 00:55, November 5, 2011 (UTC)

make a clan wiki

this is a wiki based of the warrior cat series by erin hunter.if your a warrior cats fan and you like to make things up then this is the wiki for you!in this wiki you can make up your own cats and clans even diseases!you can make a cure for your diseases too.i dark meow is the founder of this wiki.ive been working on the wiki but my best user just went silent.i really need help.

Ferrari GX Wiki

A new wikia just for the sports car Ferrari! The wiki still needs work, and you can help! --CXXX, the Lord 17:54, November 5, 2011 (UTC)

Winxipedia Wiki

Hi, I just made a new wiki a couple days ago and I would like so help! http://thewinxipedia.wikia.com WinxBelievix1998 18:28, November 5, 2011 (UTC)

Silly Stories Wiki

I've recently made a wiki where you can write stories and you're welcome to join! Link; http://sillystories.wikia.com/ --04L.ANDREW 20:25, November 5, 2011 (UTC)

Awesome Hurricanes Wiki

Please check this one out, too! We are seeking new users! Link: http://awesomehurricanes.wikia.com/ 04L.ANDREW 20:25, November 5, 2011 (UTC)

The Achievement and Trophy Wiki

A new Wikia for achievements and trophies in games. The Wiki needs editors, and anyone who loves games can help! http://achievementtrophy.wikia.com Blogman12 20:14, November 6, 2011 (UTC)

alot of help please!

i need loads of help on this wiki http://justwilliam.wikia.com/wiki/Just_William_Wiki. (PLEASE!) Metardis 12:08, November 7, 2011 (UTC)

Housepedia

Hi, I need helpers in my wiki. It's in spanish, but I hope you can help me. http://es.house.wikia.com Daves Villa 23:21, November 7, 2011 (UTC)

PokemonXRedwall Wiki

I need editors to contribut to my Pokemon and Redwall Wiki. It doesn't matter what you write as long as it is about Redwall and Pokemon. I would be a big help if had people make my wiki flourish.

Here's the link to my wiki:

http://pokemonxredwall.wikia.com/

Thanks

User:PokeJon122

Calling all girls!

I have created a Wiki that is about a book series called "Camp Confidential". They're really good books.

The Wiki I made needs lots of help, so if you could stop by, that would be great! Here's the link: http://thecampconfidential.wikia.com

Thanks!!! --"Lump off mom!" Flower1470 Read about me! Talk to me (if you want to)! 01:40, November 9, 2011 (UTC)