As said in the title, my wiki, http://nickelodeonragsmovie.wikia.com/wiki/Nickelodeon_Rags_Wiki, shows the incorrect number of pages in the corner next to the search bar; it says eight when I really have thirteen. I was wondering if this could be fixed.
Also, when clicking on "Recent blog posts" on the wiki navigation, it doesn't show any even though I created one. Does anyone know why it does that and if it could be fixed, too?
- ThatSparkle 22:23, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Couple of possibilities:
- The pages could be redirects
- The pages could be blog posts
- The server might not've updated yet.
- As for the blog posts, it looks fine to me. Cat 23:33, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Okay, thanks. Is there a way to fix it so it shows the correct number?
- ThatSparkle 23:50, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
- It's most likely because of server cache. There's not much you can do other than wait for the server to update the count. Rappy 23:52, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Another reason may be very short pages not being counted.
- Note: The Wikia Stats page also shows more than the number reported on the Wiki rail/page header figure for "X Pages on this Wiki" on several wiki's i've looked at in the past. (Deleted pages may be a factor but the difference did not appear to correlate to the number known to have been deleted IMO) - 220.127.116.11 14:44, April 6, 2012 (UTC)