Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As said in the title, my wiki, http://nickelodeonragsmovie.wikia.com/wiki/Nickelodeon_Rags_Wiki, shows the incorrect number of pages in the corner next to the search bar; it says eight when I really have thirteen. I was wondering if this could be fixed.
Also, when clicking on "Recent blog posts" on the wiki navigation, it doesn't show any even though I created one. Does anyone know why it does that and if it could be fixed, too?
- ThatSparkle 22:23, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Couple of possibilities:
- The pages could be redirects
- The pages could be blog posts
- The server might not've updated yet.
- As for the blog posts, it looks fine to me. Cat 23:33, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
- Okay, thanks. Is there a way to fix it so it shows the correct number?
- ThatSparkle 23:50, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
- It's most likely because of server cache. There's not much you can do other than wait for the server to update the count. Rappy 23:52, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Another reason may be very short pages not being counted.
- Note: The Wikia Stats page also shows more than the number reported on the Wiki rail/page header figure for "X Pages on this Wiki" on several wiki's i've looked at in the past. (Deleted pages may be a factor but the difference did not appear to correlate to the number known to have been deleted IMO) - 22.214.171.124 14:44, April 6, 2012 (UTC)