Community Central
Register
Community Central
This Forum has been archived
Forums: Admin Central Index General Questions Will someone on another wiki know that he's been banned in my wiki?
Wikia's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.

Let's say that I, User A, am a responsible editor throughout WikiA. User B, meanwhile, is a chronic vandalizer that makes rude edits and sometimes blanks pages out, which has got him in trouble with Wiki A's admins. I have my own wiki, Wiki B, and I want to preemptively ban him from my wiki. Is there any chance that User B will know that I have banned him on my wiki? Godfrey Raphael 07:52, May 21, 2012 (UTC)

I don't think that's possible, when he visit your wiki, he would know it. —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 08:34, May 21, 2012 (UTC)
When he is editing something on your wiki, he will get a message that he is blocked —¤S@lil ¤ (T@lk) 08:50, May 21, 2012 (UTC)
You won't be notified that you are blocked on a wiki unless you try to edit there, or someone's left you a message letting you know you're blocked so no, they won't be informed -- RandomTime 08:53, May 21, 2012 (UTC)