Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests ~warriors rp~ Wiki

What is your username? Minkclaw

Please link to the wiki here: http://warriors-rp.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 13 (because its pretty inactive)

How many days/months have you been editing there? since October 28, 2015

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Shadowed Crystal, February 16, 2016.

Any other information: I'm not blocked on any wikias and would like to fix this wiki up as well as make it active again. User:Minkclaw/Sig 13:40, April 14, 2016 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You will need to editing consistently for at least a week before you can adopt the wiki. Before today, you haven't edited since October 28, 2015, so make sure you continue to edit at least once a day, as well as create one page, before Staff review this. You put down the wrong admin that last edited, as well as the day, so I fixed that for you. Other than that, you look good. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 14:34, April 14, 2016 (UTC)

I've been working on fixing it up and working on pretty much everything here. {{SUBST::User:Minkclaw/Sig}} 17:05, April 18, 2016 (UTC)

You may want to add more information on the reason also, don't forget to edit consistantly and gain more edits that should help you. Good luck Darytyg The Furry Darryn (talk) 08:05, April 19, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. You haven't edited in a week - are you still interested in adopting the wiki? If so, please start editing again and let me know on my wall! -- Wendy (talk 04:50, April 26, 2016 (UTC)