18,711pages on
this wiki
Talk0
Adoption requests 1000 Ways to Die Wiki

What is your username? LDEJRuff

Please link to the wiki here: 1000 Ways to Die Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 378

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since November 21, 2010

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? August 24, 2014 LDEJRuff

Any other information: I'd like to request to be beraucrat so that I can change user rights.

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
Hi there! Since an admin has edited within the past 60 days, this makes the wiki ineligible to adopt. You can leave them a message though, and maybe they can promote you. Good luck! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
I see no evidence of another admin editing within the past sixty days. In fact, it seems the last admin other than the requester edited in 2010 (Chanman). This user is also requesting bureaucrat rights here, so I think the adoption request works a little differently around that. R&om *poke*
04:34, August 30, 2014 (UTC)
A thousand apologies! That was a critical error on my part. (face palm) I did not see that the requester was the same user as the admin. (shows how attentive I was :P) Completely forget what I said above. This request is perfectly eligible. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Hello. I've given you bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk@Wikia 03:00, September 11, 2014 (UTC)

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki