Wikia

Community Central

Adoption:1000 Ways to Die Wiki (2)

18,707pages on
this wiki
Talk0
Adoption requests 1000 Ways to Die Wiki (2)

What is your username? MrNobo

Please link to the wiki here: http://1000waystodie.wikia.com/wiki/1000_Ways_To_Die_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 388 and counting

How many days/months have you been editing there?

I have been editing since June 20, 2014 which 3 months and 63 days.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

It was LDEJRuff on August 19, 2014.

Any other information: I understand if I won't get admin rights but if you check LDEJRuff's contributions, he rarely ever goes on the wiki. He only did go on it last time because he was blocking someone for blocking him on another wikia. I really want to become admin because I have been editing a lot and want to make our page a lot more fancy and our wikia's editor base is very small, basically we have only 2 or 3 active editors and a little group of users that make occasional edits every few weeks. Thank you for reading this!

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
According to the date you provided, that means that admin edited 2 days ago. In order to adopt a wiki, no admin must have edited for 60 days. –Ozuzanna (wall)  22:32, August 21, 2014 (UTC)
Yes, to confirm what Ozuzanna said, the last admin did edit on Aug. 19, 2014. Unfortunately, that makes this request ineligible. However, you can still ask the admin there for the rights, and maybe he'll grant you them. Good luck! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
I did just the thing you said JosephHawk, but he rarely ever goes on the wikia. He is super hard to contact with, but thank you for the suggestion. ~~MrNobo~~(Visit my talk page)
Unfortunately, the only things you have left to do are either 60 days from the last time he edited, then make another adoption request, or wait until he responds. Wish you the best of luck! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Alright, thank you Joeseph! ~~MrNobo~~(Visit my talk page) 03:22, September 27, 2014 (UTC)
No problem. Good luck and happy editing! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hello everyone, I was wondering if someone would please cancel this adoption please? Thanks! Gimme all ur ice cream. (talk) 19:16, August 24, 2014 (UTC)

Yes. Requests aren´t deleted but to cancel them, simply leave a note in the end or the beginning of this adoption page and declare it canceled. (The Great Lord David (talk) 19:24, August 24, 2014 (UTC)).
This request can be cancelled, but since it doesn't meet the requirements, it's not going to be completed anyway. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Yeah, thanks Joseph! ~~MrNobo~~(Visit my talk page) 03:22, September 27, 2014 (UTC) 19:41, August 24, 2014 (UTC)

Ok. I will close the request then. -- Wendy (talk@Wikia 04:36, September 3, 2014 (UTC)

Thank you everyone. A few weeks ago, I just got promoted to admin so its all good! Thanks to everyone who helped me. ~~MrNobo~~(Visit my talk page) 03:22, September 27, 2014 (UTC)

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki