Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests 100megabytestogo Wiki

What is your username? Thehypershadow

Please link to the wiki here: http://100megabytestogo.wikia.com/wiki/100megabytestogo_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 7

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 day with a wikia account a month of 2 without though

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Last edited in 2013 by JuegoelMarko, he last logged in to the account in 2014

Any other information: the wikia was for me and my friends youtube channel that we did years ago I just want to take control of it so I can either delete it or just remove anything that refers to me in it

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You'll need to be editing for at least a week before you can adopt the wiki, so make sure you continue to edit at least once a day, as well as add one page, before Staff review this. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~They say you gotta take the good with the bad. I'll take it all as long as I have you. 21:50, July 20, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. You cannot adopt a wiki simply to delete it. In this case I see that your content has already been deleted anyhow, so I will close this request.