FANDOM

Adoption requests 7thGARDEN Wiki

What is your username? Yumeko Jabami x

Please link to the wiki here: http://7thgarden.wikia.com/wiki/7thGARDEN_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 0 as of yet but the reasoning behind it is lack of valid information yet (The wiki is based off a Manga series which i have not read yet but once i have read the series up to its current volume i plan on making alot of changes to all the pages characters story etc etc)

How many days/months have you been editing there? arrived at the wiki about a week or so agao

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Unok, April 23, 2016

Any other information: i know i meet next to none of the required things to adopt the wiki but i am willing to add all the information as soon as i can obtain it (by reading the manga) also i will update the wiki by improving forums and chats and pages etc etc as best i can please do give this consideration before disregarding it thanks :) i would really hate to see this wiki go to waste it is my hope and vision that i can turn it into a wiki where people can come and learn about a Manga series and hoepfully get into it themseleves :D

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
You need to be editing there in order to adopt. Other than the one page creation they don't need to be big edits but you need to be editing. Miiohau (talk) 08:07, February 9, 2018 (UTC)
As you stated, you have no edits at the wiki, so this is not a valid request for adoption. If you decide to contribute to the wiki nearly every day for a week, including creating at least one new page, please submit a new request after you've done that. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 19:56, February 9, 2018 (UTC)