Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests AB/DL Wiki

What is your username? DiaperedPony

Please link to the wiki here: AB/DLWiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 50

How many days/months have you been editing there? I joined on November 6, 2016, but I started editing in the main namespace on December 26, 2016.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? April 9, 2012, the founder DiaperPony with just 1 edit.

Any other information: Apart the giant mess with the confusing information of some articles, pretty useless infobox designs and other things related, the community is abandoned and needs a lot of help with some important things that only administrators can do, like:

• Change the wiki theme, create a logo, favicon and background.
  • Delete some unnecessary pages.
  • Enable some useful features.
  • Write some important project pages with useful information for the editors, including policies and rules.
  • Customize the welcome messages.
  • Other things that the wiki has ignored in all its story until now.

Also, considering that it is a really interesting topic for me and I'm learning every day about that, I would love to organize this wiki until the last article to take advantage of all its potential. There is another active user on the wiki and he is ok with my adoption. --latest?cb=20161204202247 DiaperedPony (Leave me a message) (My contributions) 12:21, January 2, 2017 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Your adoption request looks pretty good. I wish you good luck in adopting this wikia! :)

Have a good day,

Disnickfanatic
User, Community Central

Hello. Thanks for the link to the conversation - I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 04:17, January 11, 2017 (UTC)