Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Animated Foot Scene Wiki

What is your username? Rodon-SonicFan22

Please link to the wiki here: https://animefeet.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 3,333 edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? 4 months and 2 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Rodon-SonicFan22

Any other information: I wish to become a bureaucrat of that wikia

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello. Your contributions look great, but there are currently other active admins on the wiki, one of which edited today. An admin or bureaucrat must have been inactive for 60 days or more for a wiki to be eligible to adopt. ČĤƤÃŴ🎄 08:28, November 12, 2018 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Your contributions look great, but please note other admins that you are adopting to bureaucrat (since you are as well as an admin). There is a bureaucrat in that wiki. However, that user is blocked across the FANDOM network, leaving the wiki with no bureaucrat but a couple of sysops. Keep editing, and these edits might prove you that you are ready to adopt as a bureaucrat. Applemasterexpert (talk) 13:53, November 12, 2018 (UTC)

Hello. In order to gain bureaucrat rights on this wiki, you would need the stated support of all other admins active on the wiki in the last 30 days. Please either message them or create a blog where they can post support of your promotion. Let me know on my wall to check back again when they have all responded. -- Wendy (talk 21:04, November 15, 2018 (UTC)