Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Please link to the wiki here: Phoenix Ace Attorney Fanon Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 3
How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 day
Any other information: If I get to have admin or bureaucrat powers, could I change the wiki's name?
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
- Hey there! Unfortunately you are not able to adopt the Phoenix Ace Attorney Fanon Wiki because you have only been editing for one week. This is in violation of one of the Adoption Guidelines. Once you have been editing on the wiki for at least a week then repost here.
- 17:03, September 7, 2013 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Please notice that the staff answers the adoption requests usually need a few days before they can respond to your adoption, when they answer this request, there's a chance you edit more than a week on the wiki. However, you haven't edited the wiki since September 7, so if you still want to adopt the wiki, I recommend you to continue editing. Good luck. UltravoX (talk) 15:21, September 12, 2013 (UTC)
Edit: If you can adopt the wiki, you can ask to change the wikia name here.
- Hi. As Corey and UltravoX said, in order to adopt the wiki you need to have edited there every day or two for at least a week. The contributions you made look great, but they were all done on the same day. Please start working on the wiki and we will check back again. -- Wendy (talk) 02:47, September 13, 2013 (UTC)