Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "<div class="forumheader">Adoption requests '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div> <!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with f...")
Tags: New Adoption rte-wysiwyg

No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
Line 1: Line 1:

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
'''What is your username?'''
+
'''What is your username?''' BattledParty

'''Please link to the wiki here:''' http://adventure-time-battle-party.wikia.com/wiki/
'''BattledParty'''

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 82
'''Please link to the wiki here:'''

http://adventure-time-battle-party.wikia.com/wiki/Adventure_Time_Battle_Party_Wiki

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?'''
+
'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' From when I stopped, 7 months.

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' April 2, 2016, by the user Pluto258.
'''How many days/months have you been editing there?'''

From when I stopped, 7 months.

'''Any other information:''' I appreciate you taking your time to look over my application. There are new things that I would like to add onto the main page, and I'm looking forward to better the Wiki as a whole.
'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?'''

April 2, 2016, by the user Pluto258.

+
{{AdoptionResponse}} You'll need to be editing consistently for at least a week before you can adopt the wiki. You haven't edited since September 10, 2015, so make sure you start editing again soon and continue to at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!--{{User:Annabeth and Percy/Sig}}
'''Any other information:'''

'''I appreciate you taking your time to look over my application. There are new things that I would like to add onto the main page, and I'm looking forward to better the Wiki as a whole.'''

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 01:42, 14 May 2017

Adoption requests Adventure Time Battle Party Wiki

What is your username? BattledParty

Please link to the wiki here: http://adventure-time-battle-party.wikia.com/wiki/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 82

How many days/months have you been editing there? From when I stopped, 7 months.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? April 2, 2016, by the user Pluto258.

Any other information: I appreciate you taking your time to look over my application. There are new things that I would like to add onto the main page, and I'm looking forward to better the Wiki as a whole.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You'll need to be editing consistently for at least a week before you can adopt the wiki. You haven't edited since September 10, 2015, so make sure you start editing again soon and continue to at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!--latest?cb=20161110045342 Annabeth and Percy🎵If you want a friend, doesn't matter when, anything you need, that's what I'll be. You can come to me.🎵latest?cb=20161110045342