What is your username? BlitzForever
Please link to the wiki here: http://afterpulse.wikia.com/wiki/Afterpulse_Wikia
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 487 and ranked 1st on the Wiki (As of April 1 2016)
How many days/months have you been editing there? 9 months (As of April 1 2016)
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
BlitzForecer (Me) - April 1, 2016
Darkangel12S - 6 months +
Any other information: There are 2 main people on this Wiki, Me (admin) and Darkangel12S (bureaucrat). Darkangel12S hasnt been on the Wiki for 6 months and counting and has told me he doesnt want anything to do with the this anymore and has just left. I'm asking if I can become the new founder and remove Darkangel12S (bureaucrat) from the wiki. I have also (can provide proof) have a collaberation with the company that the games wiki is about , therefore getting every ingame item which I can put up on the wiki. The Wiki will also be "official" because the company wants it to be.
I have a once in a life time oppertunity with the company and would like full ownership if the Wiki so I can extent it to its potenial
You'll have to be consistently editing for at least a week before you can be promoted. Before today, you haven't edited for over a week, so make sure you edit at least once a day before Staff review this. You should contact the other admins that have edited within the last month, like Classified12 and Spooky Rish and see if they support your promotion and whether or not they want to be promoted as well. Other than that, you look good. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~The present is our future past, we've gotta make this moment last right now. 20:27, April 1, 2016 (UTC)
- Hi again
- Replying to your last comment
- Spookyrish has had nothing to do with the Afterpulse wiki nor he is an admin and he has since long gone. Classified 12 would be happy to have me as the new owner but he doesnt want adminship as he rarely comes one.
- Hope to hear from you —This unsigned comment is by BlitzForever (wall • contribs) 04:23, April 5, 2016. Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Hello
- I promoted BlitzForever to bureaucrat. I hope this helps. Also, I do not think wikias can be "official" just because the DLE (the company) wants it to be. And also I have not been active in Afterpulse wikia because I am very active in Respawnables wiki. The last edit I made was on January 3rd so that makes it 4 months I have not been editing, not six. I never said "has told me he doesnt want anything to do with the this anymore". I played the game and edited it but then the wiki slowly died out due to lack of interest from respawnables wiki and other wikia users. By the way, User:Classified12 never replied to your message on his wall that he would like you to become a "new owner". There is no such thing as 'ownership' of a wikia (Please confirm, Satff) and to remove me from the Afterpulse Wiki, you will have to perma-block me and demote me, of which you can't since there are no valid reasons. And also, Blitz, I hope any incident in respawnables wiki involving any of us will not leak into Afterpulse wikia. </span> Darkangel12S (talk) 22:23, April 5, 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks for giving him the Bureaucrat flag Darkangel12S. You are correct that nobody "owns" a wikia except the entire community. The founder is always the founder; if you are demoted at some point, which we will do on request after a year of inactivity, then the flag on your user masthead would go away, but you are still the founder. The company can use the wikia as their "official" wiki if they wish to do so, but it would still be a community project. If they want a more formal collaboration with Wikia then, yes, they would need to contact Wikia directly about that.
- Good luck with the wikia BlitzForever! -- Wendy (talk) 03:52, April 12, 2016 (UTC)