What is your username?
Please link to the wiki here:
How many edits have you made on that wiki?
- 971 edits - as reported here: w:c:agriculture:User:BlizzardOSH or here: w:c:agriculture:Special:ListUsers
How many days/months have you been editing there?
- I started in October 2014, so it's been more than one year since my first edit there
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
- w:c:agriculture:User:Barneb, on March 29, 2006 - Barneb is the founder and the only admin on that wiki. He/she started the wiki in 2006 and only had four edits in the day they started it. They are gone for more than nine years.
Any other information:
- The only one user with administration rights is Barneb (gone since more than 9 years) and, before I came, in 2014, there was no article edited since 2008. Thanks -- BlizzardOSH (talk) 04:59, December 14, 2015 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)If you edit regularly,there is a very high chance that you will successfully adopt the wiki--Excuse me for breaking that wall 21:43, December 23, 2015 (UTC)