Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username?
Please link to the wiki here:
How many edits have you made on that wiki?
- 971 edits - as reported here: w:c:agriculture:User:BlizzardOSH or here: w:c:agriculture:Special:ListUsers
How many days/months have you been editing there?
- I started in October 2014, so it's been more than one year since my first edit there
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
- w:c:agriculture:User:Barneb, on March 29, 2006 - Barneb is the founder and the only admin on that wiki. He/she started the wiki in 2006 and only had four edits in the day they started it. They are gone for more than nine years.
Any other information:
- The only one user with administration rights is Barneb (gone since more than 9 years) and, before I came, in 2014, there was no article edited since 2008. Thanks -- BlizzardOSH (talk) 04:59, December 14, 2015 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)If you edit regularly,there is a very high chance that you will successfully adopt the wiki--Excuse me for breaking that wall 21:43, December 23, 2015 (UTC)