What is your username?
Please link to the wiki here:
How many edits have you made on that wiki?
How many days/months have you been editing there?
- 7 days (or 6, depends on how and where you count)
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
Any other information:
- Why I need adminship?
- I want to do some action that need admin-level privileges to do:
- Edit site navigation.
- Add wiki wordmark and background.
- Edit CSS and description.
- Edit Main Page, which is edit protected but not move protected. o.O
- I had some experience in the technical side of MediaWiki and common policies/best practices from working on Wikipedia and other sister projects. I already had admin status on Kanon Wiki.
- I already posted adoption notice on my blog, but there's no response. Because Mainpage is edit-protected, I had no means to brought it to attention. Furthermore, it seems that no other user currently contributing on the wiki besides me.