Community Central
Community Central
m (Tupka217 moved page Adoption:Enter wiki name here - algicosathlon wiki to Adoption:Algicosathlon Wiki)
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit

Line 19: Line 19:

:{{AdoptionResponse}} The reason the List:admins is empty is because the filter is set by default to "5 or more edits". If you change it to "1 time or more", you can find the bureaucrat who is [http://algicosathlon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Raphael_fajardo Raphael Fajardo]. That aside, your edits look good. You've done your solid week of editing on the Wiki, so that's great. As this request is being reviewed, make sure you are currently editing the Wiki. Also, if you have not already, create at least one article page. The more pages you create, the better. You should be looking good if everything else checks up! [[User:Ripto22475|Ripto]] ([[User talk:Ripto22475|talk]]) 07:58, May 9, 2015 (UTC)

:{{AdoptionResponse}} The reason the List:admins is empty is because the filter is set by default to "5 or more edits". If you change it to "1 time or more", you can find the bureaucrat who is [http://algicosathlon.wikia.com/wiki/User:Raphael_fajardo Raphael Fajardo]. That aside, your edits look good. You've done your solid week of editing on the Wiki, so that's great. As this request is being reviewed, make sure you are currently editing the Wiki. Also, if you have not already, create at least one article page. The more pages you create, the better. You should be looking good if everything else checks up! [[User:Ripto22475|Ripto]] ([[User talk:Ripto22475|talk]]) 07:58, May 9, 2015 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
:::I've given you the rights - good luck with the wikia! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 02:05, May 16, 2015 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 02:05, 16 May 2015

Adoption requests Algicosathlon Wiki

What is your username? Bumblebee the transformer

Please link to the wiki here: Algicosathlon wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 92

How many days/months have you been editing there? 4 montths

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? I dont know

Any other information: I am the only active user on that wiki

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
The reason the List:admins is empty is because the filter is set by default to "5 or more edits". If you change it to "1 time or more", you can find the bureaucrat who is Raphael Fajardo. That aside, your edits look good. You've done your solid week of editing on the Wiki, so that's great. As this request is being reviewed, make sure you are currently editing the Wiki. Also, if you have not already, create at least one article page. The more pages you create, the better. You should be looking good if everything else checks up! Ripto (talk) 07:58, May 9, 2015 (UTC)
I've given you the rights - good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 02:05, May 16, 2015 (UTC)