Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests All Dogs go to Heaven Wiki (2)

What is your username? Blue99White

Please link to the wiki here: http://alldogsgotoheaven.wikia.com/wiki/All_Dogs_go_to_Heaven_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 6 & Counting

How many days/months have you been editing there? I joined the wiki in July 2 2016.

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?The last admin that edited was Masoulchild85, 11:17, April 19, 2016 

Any other information I like the movie it great and I be a good admin there and enjoy it. It great way and I can help people.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You'll need to be editing for at least a week before you can adopt the wiki, so make sure you continue to edit at least once a day, as well as add one page, before Staff review this. Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy~They say you gotta take the good with the bad. I'll take it all as long as I have you. 01:46, July 3, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. I am sorry but you are not currently eligible to adopt a wiki because you are blocked on a couple of them. Please feel free to ask again next winter or whenever your blocks are lifted! -- Wendy (talk 02:26, July 15, 2016 (UTC)