Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests All The Bright Places Wikia

What is your username? Verahokke

Please link to the wiki here: http://all-the-bright-places.wikia.com/wiki/All_The_Bright_Places_Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 50

How many days/months have you been editing there? 7

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? June 4 2016, The enemy fangirl

Any other information:

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

When they say;you should contribute on a regular basis for two weeks almost every day, does not mean you contribute once a day, try to contribute more than once a day for at least 1-2 weeks.--latest?cb=20100316194914&path-prefix=itCavaX 15:41, April 18, 2017 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You do not have to make any more than one edit a day. One edit is just fine. If you wish to do more than that, that's perfectly fine as well. It's entirely up to you. --latest?cb=20161110045342 Annabeth and Percy🎵I've done everything that I wanted and it was more than I thought it would be.🎵latest?cb=20161110045342

It does depend a bit on the types of edits -- changing a single word each day or a bit of punctuation is not really what is meant by editing, and I would ask for more contributions in that case. However that is not what Verahokke had done.
Vera -- I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 04:08, April 22, 2017 (UTC)