What is your username? Hardinkphillygmail.com
Please link to the wiki here: allengregory.wikia.com/wiki/Allen_Gregory_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? about 85 on my old anoyomous account but it doesn't keep track of THAT but i did on a paper . and my new one is 12 but 85 plus 12 is 97 so 97 edits
How many days/months have you been editing there?
1 year as a wikia contrbuter before creating a new account witch is the one i have now .
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? User : Ifans
he made 143 edits in november 2011 and hasn't returned since
Any other information:
You know people always spam almost all of my edits inculded reverting spam witch i did on my old account too
- I am blocked on family guy wiki forever because i went against the " no contuinty " rules and buckimion decided to block me on american dad wiki and danny phantom wiki because my brother went on after i forgot to log out and he put " danny is gay" so DP wiki is not my fault well its okay if i don't get bureaucrat but i want admin because there are ALOT of vandals -hardink
- You were blocked for poor English skills with the suggestion that you work on said skills in the meantime. You proceeded to play 20 questions and ignored a polite suggestion to go somewhere else to chat. You topped it off by demanding personal information and calling me a liar when I said enough. Then you returned with an IP address to bother me some more. --Buckimion (talk) 01:52, February 19, 2015 (UTC)
- Polite ..... you said " Stop bothering me you are a douchebag go on talk pages " I CAN'T YOU BLOCKED ME! number # 1 rule on family guy wiki : only Buckimion can edit - hardink
- Hello. I'm sorry, but this argument and these two blocks aside, you are also blocked on a couple of other wikias, so you are ineligible to adopt a wikia at this time.
- Most of your contributions to this wikia were blanking up vandalism; rather than outright blanking the page, you can also go to the page "History". You can click on the date of the last clean edit (usually the last registered user) and then when the page appears, click "edit" and then "publish". That will restore the page quickly and easily. -- Wendy (talk) 04:05, February 26, 2015 (UTC)