Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Alotic Wiki

What is your username? Unview

Please link to the wiki here: Alotic.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 0

How many days/months have you been editing there? None

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?  May 17th 2014 was the last time the page was edited by the admin.

Any other information: Hi, I am a moderator on the runescape private server called "Allotic" we are looking to make an official wikia for the game, but all names that would be a good name for the wikia are taken. You can find the game here: Alotic.com I really hope I can become an admin on this wikia, as it will be transfored into something great. Alotic is a team server with soulsplit.com whose wikia can be found: soulsplit-rsps.wikia.com

Regards, Unview.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi. Responding to the fourth question, you might have not edited in between those days but you officialy joined the wiki in June 25 of 2014. It is good to see you asked the founder for the rights first but if he doesn´t respond as he has been absent for over 60 days, for you to adopt this wiki, you have to actively edit the wiki for 1 week and create at least one new page. If you start to edit while you wait for answer by Staff, you should have everything covered. Good Luck. (The Great Lord David (talk) 07:59, August 22, 2014 (UTC)) 

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
To expand on this, you haven't met some of the requirements to adopt. 1, Contributing to the wikia's content and 2, Building the community. Make sure that you are actively editing and contributing to the wiki during this waiting period. Otherwise, this request in ineligible. Good luck! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Hello Unview. Joseph and David are correct that in order to adopt the wikia you need to edit there regularly, every day or two, for at least a week. Your contributions were all made on the same day. Please start working on the wikia again and remind me on my wall to check back after a week. -- Wendy (talk 05:09, September 3, 2014 (UTC)

I am closing this request due to inactivity. Please feel free to make a new request if you are still interested in adopting the wikia. -- Wendy (talk 19:13, March 7, 2015 (UTC)