FANDOM

Adoption requests Alter/Ego Wikia (2)

What is your username? Angel Emfrbl

Please link to the wiki here: http://alterego.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 721 currently and raising due to vandalism/editing warring with Azuraflux

How many days/months have you been editing there? I've been editing since Dec 2015

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Unknown, as Special:ListAdmins won't list it, which suggests the admin's account is disabled.

Any other information: This important, as we have the developer vandalising a page to make himself look good and the page "Vera" and "Nata" need to be locked against him. We need the page open, but we need to stop him altering it as he is trying to hide something he did in real life that is related to the subject of the page.

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)

There is quite a few other active user's on the wiki, so you'll need to create a blog post to let them know of your attempt to adopt the wiki and have them give their opinions on it, posting a link to it here as well, Other than that, you look good! Just make sure you continue to edit at least once a day before Staff review this. Good luck!--

Toothless_Glasses.gif Annabeth and Percy🎵We've got something special on another level like it's just me and you in the room. Because something so brilliant is meant for just two in a million.🎵Toothless_Glasses.gif

The admin's account isn't disabled, just never edited. Uptownmath (talk) 17:33, February 8, 2018 (UTC)
Unfortunately one of the more prominent editors is the person creating the problem I'm trying to resolve, at least can someone instead be promoted to admin if not bureaucrat. While the admin isn't deactivate, they aren't here right now helping, so aren't there to resolve the issue. One-Winged Hawk (talk) 21:54, February 8, 2018 (UTC)
you still need to create a blog or discussions post. Hopefully, there are enough non-vandal to let you adopt but staff needs to be able to see the will of the community. Miiohau (talk) 08:14, February 9, 2018 (UTC)
was done One-Winged Hawk (talk) 10:03, February 9, 2018 (UTC)
Hello. Your contributions look good, and I see that you have the support of at least one editor, so I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 19:45, February 9, 2018 (UTC)