Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Current edit count: 13,839
How long I have edited there: 377 Days
Last admin to edit and when: Lordganon (Head Admin), January 9, 2014
Other information: I am a dedicated writer for the Alternate History Wiki who requests to adopt this wiki. Over the last year I have proven myself as a dedicated member of the community, making an unprecedented number of edits and working on a large number of projects. Currently the wiki is run primarily by the head admin Lordganon, who runs this with an iron fist, coming on rarely just to chastise people and read up on some pages. Along with being inactive for long periods of time, Lordganon has been noted as rather authoritarian, threatening, and abusive. He frequently breaks the terms of service and ignores requests for him to stop, by being abusive, harassing, threatening, and intimidating of other Wikia users, including myself. He frequently shows bias against people he dislikes, using ad hominem attacks to talk to them, even implying that some users are mentally disabled or stupid simply because they disagree with them. We have tried to work cooperatively with Lordganon through the wiki's hierarchy, but since he is the head admin he vetoes all other decisions and refuses to listen to constructive criticism. At this point in time the wiki is clearly torn, with the majority of the wiki's contributors wanting change, but we are unsure what else to do. Therefore I am presenting myself as a neutral replacement. Someone who can get this wiki back on its feet. Thanks, Mscoree
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)If you have an issue with an admin, you may start a discussion in a blog or forum to remove him from power. He is unable to shut down that action without getting in trouble with staff. After getting some community discussion or if he still continues to break TOU, whichever comes first, contact staff. Good luck and hopefully you will reach a desirable outcome with this situation. Kamikaze839 23:05, January 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)The wiki is ineligible for adoption. The first criteria to adoption is ALL of the local administration needs to be inactive for at least 60 days. By my count, excluding Lordganon, 12 admins highly active within the 60.
- Kamikaze's advice on dealing with an abusive Admin is solid. Start a forum to gain the consensus of the community about impeaching Lordganon and if appropriate any other admins which *might* be supportive of his actions. After 7 days send all relevant links to Special:Contact. If *any* of the administration tampers with it or the participants, send to S:C immediately. Staff will at least step in to ensure the conversation is not interfered with.
- If you have evidence to support allegations of ToU Violationsby Lordganon and or other admins, send it right away to S:C as a separate item.
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)The request has been evaluated and marked completed. It will not to be deleted as Staff wishes to keep Requests "on file". --Love Robin (talk) 01:02, January 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Hostile actions can have repercussions. Deleting this won't solve anything, as the damage (which is arguably your own fault) has already been done. --Tupka217 22:59, March 3, 2014 (UTC)