Community Central
Community Central
(adding username of the last editing admin)
No edit summary
Line 21: Line 21:

{{AdoptionResponse}}The only accounts were by an anonymous user (probably you), not the account maximilianshade. I'm not sure if those count as edits. Either way, you need to have a week of solid edits (logged in). Edit daily (logged in!), and by the time this gets answered, you should be set. --[[User:Tupka217|<span style="color:#008000">'''Tupka'''</span>]][[Message wall:Tupka217|<sup><span style="color:#FF8C00">''217''</span></sup>]] 18:19, October 22, 2014 (UTC)

{{AdoptionResponse}}The only accounts were by an anonymous user (probably you), not the account maximilianshade. I'm not sure if those count as edits. Either way, you need to have a week of solid edits (logged in). Edit daily (logged in!), and by the time this gets answered, you should be set. --[[User:Tupka217|<span style="color:#008000">'''Tupka'''</span>]][[Message wall:Tupka217|<sup><span style="color:#FF8C00">''217''</span></sup>]] 18:19, October 22, 2014 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
:::Hello. Your contributions look great, but you have only been editing for a few days. As Tupka said, please keep working on the wikia and ask me on my wall to check back again in a week or so. -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 03:14, October 25, 2014 (UTC)

[[Category:On hold requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 03:14, 25 October 2014

Adoption requests Always-Sometimes-Monsters

What is your username? maximilianshade

Please link to the wiki here:http://always-sometimes-monsters.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

How many edits have you made on that wiki?I created all of the towns pages, and am going to proceed on to all the content sub-pages under each of those.

How many days/months have you been editing there?two days. 

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Last edit by an admin was June 10th. (Njrootbeer)

Any other information:

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

The only accounts were by an anonymous user (probably you), not the account maximilianshade. I'm not sure if those count as edits. Either way, you need to have a week of solid edits (logged in). Edit daily (logged in!), and by the time this gets answered, you should be set. --Tupka217 18:19, October 22, 2014 (UTC)

Hello. Your contributions look great, but you have only been editing for a few days. As Tupka said, please keep working on the wikia and ask me on my wall to check back again in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk 03:14, October 25, 2014 (UTC)