Community Central
Register
Community Central
Adoption requests Amagi Brilliant Park Wiki (2)

What is your username? Hongqilim

Please link to the wiki here: http://amaburi.wikia.com/wiki/

How many edits have you made on that wiki 8

How many days/months have you been editing there? 5 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Abbynanodesu 2015-02-21T07:59:25

Any other information: There is another wiki of the same name: http://amagibrilliantpark.wikia.com/wiki/ . I would like it to be merge into the wiki above.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

to adopt a wiki you need to be editing wiki's main content everyday for a week before staff reviews this adoption also create atleast one content page and to merge wiki you have to contact staff directly after adopting wiki. Minato826(Talk to ANOOP) 12:02, January 8, 2017 (UTC)

Another thing you need to do is create at least one page. Also, remember to edit for 7 days consistently (6 more days to go). :)
Disnickfanatic (talk) 03:34, January 9, 2017 (UTC)

Hi,

Your adoption seems too be ilegable, you need too have been editing constantly for at least a week to meet the requirements. Maurriccee Talk to me! | Sign my Guestbook!
Contributions!
18:27, January 15, 2017 (UTC)

Hold on, does this mean that I cannot adopt at all? —This unsigned comment is by Hongqilim (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

No, no, you can! It's eligible. You just need to continue to make an edit at least once a day before Staff review this, wish you look like you have been. Just keep on doing that and your adoption should be reviewed soon. You can watch its progress at Adoption:Requests.Good luck!--Annabeth and Percy🎵I hear the bells, they're ringing loud and clear. You can't help but love this time of year. It's Christmas time, there's something in the air. There's a little bit of Heaven everywhere.🎵 19:55, January 15, 2017 (UTC)
Hello. Thanks for continuing to edit! I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 05:34, January 19, 2017 (UTC)
Thanks, you are welcome.--Hongqilim (talk) 08:45, January 19, 2017 (UTC)