Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? MarioFan65
Please link to the wiki here: http://agk.wikia.com/wiki/Angry_German_Kid_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 3,524
How many days/months have you been editing there? 13
On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? None
Any other information: It been 64 days and i want to be sure if i be an Admin and can i?
- Hi. Your contributions look good and you are eligible to adopt the wiki. There are a lot of other contributors there, as Juan said. Please start a blog about adopting the wiki so that everybody has a chance to discuss it for a week or so. Give us a link to the blog and we will check back. -- Wendy (talk) 01:17, July 18, 2013 (UTC)
- @Wendy But how do i make a blog?. (MarioFan65 23:31, August 4, 2013 (UTC))
- Hi. Did you start a blog? I couldn't find it. If not, please create one -- I see that you have created a personal blog earlier this year, so just make the same sort of thing only about adoption. I'm going to close this request, but please ping me on my wall with the link to the blog when everybody has had a chance to see and comment on it. -- Wendy (talk) 06:08, August 18, 2013 (UTC)
- @Wendy Okay (MarioFan65 04:06, September 1, 2013 (UTC))
- @Wendy, i finally made a blog post and please check it in the Angry German Kid Wiki and i will give you the link: http://agk.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:MarioFan65/Hi_Merrystar_(a_staff_of_this_wiki)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Hey, this request is filed under "Completed requests" and is therefore very likely to be overlooked by Staff. You should send Wendy (Merrystar) a message via her message wall, asking to revive the request, or file a new request at "Adoption:Angry German Kid Wiki (2) (2)" or something of the like, at Adoption:Requests. Thisismyrofl (talk)