Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Angry German Kid Wiki (4)

What is your username? Yhynerson1

Please link to the wiki here: http://agk.wikia.com/wiki/Angry_German_Kid_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 301

How many days/months have you been editing there? 12 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? None

Any other information: I would like to be an admin in order to improve the wiki also protect it against vandalism. I found that many pages in the Angry German Kid Wiki does not follow the rules. Articles are not related to the Angry German Kid, lots of pages are in bad grammar, rubbish pages are not deleted and the vandalised pages are not fixed. There are many other problems there. Other admins in the wiki is not active enough so I would like to help. Yhynerson1 (talk) 11:46, June 17, 2014 (UTC)yhynerson1

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Pauladrian360, a sysop and bureaucrat, logged in and edited today. Therefore the wiki is not eligible for adoption. Try requesting admin from him.Rinzler (Talk·Contribs)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Pauladrian360 is still active as an admin and bureaucrat. I see he agrees to you becoming an admin. However, adoption is for wikis without active admins or bureaucratas. Pauladrian can promote you himself, without an adoption.--Tupka217 12:08, June 17, 2014 (UTC)

Hi. I see you gained the rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 03:08, June 25, 2014 (UTC)