this wiki
Add New Page
Add New Page Talk0
Adoption requests Anno 2205 Wikia (2)

What is your username? SHIELDAgent154

Please link to the wiki here:

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 627

How many days/months have you been editing there? 3 months and counting

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? NoStringsOnJay (20 November 2015)

Any other information: Rsfire, the founder and bureaucrat of the wiki, is not responsive. I and NoStringsOnJay, the admins of Anno 2205, want to make a contributor admin, but since only bureaucrats can do that, we're at an impass. I would like to get bureaucratic status in order to aviliate that problem and futher develop the wikia.

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
Ahoy. Unfortunately, the requirements state that the bureaucrat needs to be inactive for 60+ days, which won't be until December 17th, seeing as Rsfire edited in mid-October. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Hello. As Joseph said, Rsfire will need to be inactive the full 60 days before we can promote any additional bureaucrats. Please feel free to ask again later this month! -- Wendy (talk@fandom 02:27, December 4, 2015 (UTC)
Hey, it's past December 17th. Am I allowed access?SHIELDAgent154 (talk) 20:50, December 18, 2015 (UTC)
Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
Do you meet all of the criteria outlined here? If the answer is yes then you can create a new adoption request titled "Anno 2205 Wikia (3)" (without quotes). --LêgêndFPŠ wall
01:02, December 19, 2015 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki