Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Apple Wiki

What is your username? TheOneFootTallBrickWall

Please link to the wiki here: http://apple.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 4 but counting

How many days/months have you been editing there? I have made hundreds of edits as a anon (mostly from my phone.)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Adespoton today but he has not edited for a long time before

Any other information: This wiki is outdated, I mean that it is not up to date with apples new products, software, etc... I know alot about Apple (I work at an apple store lol) I will continue to edit... I really want to help this wikis Homepage, Delete pages, move them etc...

Thanks So Much Wendy or Rappy!!!

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hiya - the most basic and prime rule about adopting a wiki is for none of the admins to be inactive for 60 days. But since there appears to be an active admin, this makes the wiki techncially ineligible to adopt. Since they do not posses the bureaucratic rights to promote other users, they can either endorse your adoption so that you'll receive the rights, or they can create their own to receive bureaucratic rights, and promote others. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hello. Joseph is correct -- please talk to Adespoton and if s/he wishes to promote you have them leave me a message on my wall and I will be happy to help with the rights. Good luck! -- Wendy (talk 05:50, August 15, 2015 (UTC)