Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Aquaponics

What is your username?

Hgsaf5

Please link to the wiki here:

Aquaponics.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

None

How many days/months have you been editing there?

Ive read for a few days but never edited.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

August 11, 2011

Krokofant78 

Any other information:

I hope the editiing doesnt change anything, theres no content for me to edit, I want to completely recreate the wiki. 

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi there! Do adopt a wiki you actually have to have edited on that wiki for at least a week, created one new page and keep editing the wiki at a daily level which is not the case here. I suggest you read Adoption Requests  which contains everything you need to know about how to become eligible to adopt a wiki. Thank you for your time. (The Great Lord David (talk) 16:05, August 10, 2014 (UTC)) 

Hi. David is correct that if you wish to adopt the wikia you do need to edit there regularly for at least a week and create at least one new page. You do not need admin rights to start recreating things - you can create templates, move pages, and add content as a regular user. If you wish to adopt please start working on the wikia. I will put this request on hold but let me know on my wall when you have edited for at least a week and I will check back again. -- Wendy (talk 01:45, August 21, 2014 (UTC)
I am closing this request due to inactivity. Please feel free to make a new request if you are still interested in adopting the wikia. -- Wendy (talk 15:04, February 28, 2015 (UTC)