Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Arcane Legend

What is your username? fajarvian

Please link to the wiki here: http://arcane-legends.wikia.com/wiki/Arcane_Legends_Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 46 edit,, and a lot project waiting,,,

How many days/months have you been editing there? about 3 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 3 june 2014, she is Seolfora

Any other information:

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello! There appears to be a few other contributors at this wiki. You need to make a blog/forum post/announcement of some sort explaining your intentions to adopt the wiki, so others can give their input, and comment. It's best to make a blog or forum about your adoption than individual messages so there can be consensus in one place. You should let the announcement run for 1 week. If you do make a discussion, leave the link here so Staff can review it. Also, you must be actively editing (making new pages, fixing up articles, adding content, building the wiki) for 1 solid week in order to be eligible to adopt the wiki. If you keep editing while you wait for this request to be processed, (which can take from 7-10 days), you'll be all set. Good luck! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hello. You made a great start editing the wikia but haven't edited since making this request. Please edit for a few more days and then let me know on my wall so I can check again. -- Wendy (talk 00:48, October 24, 2014 (UTC)
Hi. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 05:09, November 12, 2014 (UTC)