Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Asimov Wiki

What is your username? TheBigGnome

Please link to the wiki here: http://asimov.wikia.com/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? I have only made 46 edits on this wiki at the time of this request, but only because badges aren't turned on yet. I have made thousands of edits on looneytunes.wikia.com and addamsfamily.wikia.com

How many days/months have you been editing there? Seven days so far. I just discovered that it existed.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Agathoclea on 09:03, February 27, 2012

Any other information: I have been a huge Asimov fan for over 35 years and own hundreds of his books. TheBigGnome (talk) 00:07, August 12, 2016 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi, have you created a page yet? You need at least 1 page created by you in order to adopt. If you already did, wait for a staff member to reply to this, thanks! A Wikia User

I fail to see the purpose of your response. It would be quite easy for you to check and find that yes, I have created several already. TheBigGnome (talk) 01:37, August 12, 2016 (UTC)
Your contributions look good and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 04:03, August 23, 2016 (UTC)