Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Austin & Ally Wiki

What is your username? AwesomeOrange89

Please link to the wiki here: http://austinally.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki?: 678

How many days/months have you been editing there?: Since September 2013

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?: MacyZC55 (March 14, 2017)

Any other information: Although the wiki is somewhat inactive, and the show has ended, I feel it important to have an active user on the site maintaining it. I've also made a blog post asking for discussion on my adoption. Thanks.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You need to be activity editing on the site for at least a week. Maurriccee Talk to me! | Sign my Guestbook!
Contributions!
01:46, June 23, 2017 (UTC)

Hey Maurice, I have actually been actively editing the wiki for almost four years now; and while I appreciate your blog response, they are normally reserved for active members of the community, not ones who joined with the comment. -AO89

That's not true, and the logs prove it. Before creating this request, you hadn't edited on the wiki in over a year. You only made one edit last year. But that doesn't really matter. What matters is that you continue to edit an article page at least once a day leading up to the day this is reviewed. Good luck!--latest?cb=20161110045342 Annabeth and Percy🎵I'm stepping up with all my strength, even if they think it's a mistake. Won't turn my back, I won't close my eyes.🎵latest?cb=20161110045342

Hello. Anybody is allowed to comment on an adoption blog, but you are correct that the opinions of people who aren't active on the wiki do not "count" against you in this case. That said, the argument they make is mostly correct - you have not contributed to the wiki much in the last two years, and have made only a small handful of edits to the content there in the last few days. Please start editing the content more regularly (focus on building the wiki itself - there is no need to continue arguing on the blog ) and let me know on my wall to check back again after 3 or 4 days. -- Wendy (talk 06:02, June 24, 2017 (UTC)
I've given ou the rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 03:22, June 30, 2017 (UTC)