FANDOM

Adoption requests Austin Powers Wiki

What is your username? --Sasquatch101 (talk) 10:12, August 10, 2017 (UTC)

Please link to the wiki here: http://austinpowers.wikia.com/wiki/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 8+

How many days/months have you been editing there? August 10, 2017

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? MaxiMe, November 14, 2006

Any other information: I am very eager to get started on rebuilding the Austin Powers Wiki. I plan on overhauling the main page and bringing the wiki up to a high standard to spark new interest in the film franchise. I am the founder of the very successful GTA-Myths Wikia and would love to see this wiki reach that level of popularity. I am requesting Bureaucrat rights as there is a notice on the main page requesting adoption as there has not been an active admin there in over a decade. Looking through the wiki activity I see practically zero contribution editors only transient users that leave one or two edits.

Thank you, and I hope you consider my request.--Sasquatch101 (talk) 10:12, August 10, 2017 (UTC)

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)

I'm sorry, but you must tell us the number of edits you have made, and how long you have been editing. Also, we need the username of the admin.

80px-PMCS Red Snifit Idle Animated Yo.-User:Fan26 (Talk) 11:46, August 10, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. In order to adopt a wiki you need to edit there regularly, every day or two, for at least a week and create at least one new content page. In addition, you need to discuss the adoption with any other active contributors -- in this case that is Tysonjackson. Please leave him a message. Keep editing, create a new page, and let me know on my wall after about a week. -- Wendy (talk@fandom 06:56, August 19, 2017 (UTC)