FANDOM

Adoption requests Autonauts Wiki

What is your username? User:Robert Horning

Please link to the wiki here: Autonauts Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? over 400

How many days/months have you been editing there? About two weeks

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? September 10th, 2017 by User:Meatlessmeat

Any other information: Based upon context (rather than what appears in the user edit log) this kind of very unhelpful unwelcome messages are among the first things I want to try and clean up on this wiki (done by a currently inactive admin), including some really odd protected pages that I'd like to move out of the main article namespace and clean up. There are some potential CSS tweaks I'd like to also engage in and do some more advanced wiki management that unfortunately needs the admin rights.

Having admin experience on several other projects including the Runescape Wiki and a couple Wikimedia projects (Wikibooks and Wikiversity), this community looks like something where my experience could be useful and how I could try and revive what appears to be a dead wiki. There doesn't appear to be much of a community for me to interact with, which is why I'm going through the Wikia staff for this request.

I'm also trying to be pre-emptive here in terms of making sure there is something of an anti-vandalism squad paying attention to the content that I'm putting in on this wiki. I've put in well over a hundred hours on the edits and doing research for the content I've added, and I don't want to see that go to waste.

My primary goals and aims for this wiki are put on this blog post, but I fear it will get more readership here on this wiki adoption request than it currently has on the wiki or even will in the next month or so.

If there is anybody else who is willing to take over as administrator on this wiki, and if they seem to have any sort of passion for the topic of this wiki, I would gladly give them the reins and move to a more advisory capacity and just stick with editing content. I'm simply making this request as there is nobody but you to turn to right now as the hosting authority. --Robert Horning (talk) 21:20, December 5, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck cleaning up the wiki! -- Wendy (talk@fandom 06:18, December 8, 2017 (UTC)