Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Avabel Wiki

What is your username? Hisaye

Please link to the wiki here: avabel.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? ~30 some while out logged out

How many days/months have you been editing there? 5

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Bot-global nov 20 2013

Any other information:

Previously ran spellborn wikiawikia under Irigue. Abandoned project when the game was discontinued

EDIT: There is 2 avabel wikia, there is also avabeloavabelonline. Neither have active admins. Avabelonline last edit was in feb. 2014. Though hardly any content is there. 

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

You can't adopt a wiki if you haven't got any edits yet. Start editing, and do so consistently. --Tupka217 20:57, October 25, 2014 (UTC)

Hey! Just a word of advice, it would probably be best to make all the edits with your main account, rather than logged out, as Staff then will absolutely know it's you making the edits. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

i know, i just forget to log in sometimes x.X —This unsigned comment is by Hisaye (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

@Staff: This adoption was uncategorized, and has recently been categorized again, and added to the adoption queue. Hence why it may be old/outdated, yet not closed by Staff. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hello. I'm sorry I didn't see your request earlier -- it appears it was mis-categorized. Your contributions at the time looked good, but you have not edited in over a month at this point. Are you still interested in adopting the wikia? If so you will need to start editing there again, and let me know on my wall. -- Wendy (talk 05:47, December 17, 2014 (UTC)
I am, I just had some bumps with the social aspect of the game but have resumed activity within it now. Hence the pause in posting. Hisaye (talk) 14:55, December 23, 2014 (UTC)
I've given you the rights --- good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 02:55, December 26, 2014 (UTC)