Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Azure Striker Gunvolt Wikia

What is your username?

BeoBlade

Please link to the wiki here: http://azurestrikergunvolt.wikia.com/wiki/Azure_Striker_Gunvolt_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

How many days/months have you been editing there?

Total of 35 days (since August 29 - 2015)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

September 7 - Sysop: FarEastwood

April 29 - Bureaucrat/Sysop: Fouxjin

Any other information: I am a huge fan of Azure Striker Gunvolt so I decided to see if I can help the Wikia by adding important items for the Community (such as Chat, Medals, updating the Background, etc) and there is no Rules on that Wikia so any vandal can join and start causing trouble and there wont be any Admin to help.   I was never Blocked on a Wikia and the only Ban I had on God Eater Wikia was to test a new system and the Bureacraut: Baluar removed the ban a few seconds after it. I never adopted a Wikia and I am updating the Wikia regularly. For now I am answering the new Comments and trying to gather a Community.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Since an admin has edited within the last month, you would need to run this by him to see if it's ok and link that conversation here for the adoption to go through. Kamikaze839 02:30, October 4, 2015 (UTC)
Kamikaze839, now it's been over 30 days since a Admin last edited so i am eligible for adoption. BeoBlade (talk) 16:15, October 9, 2015 (UTC)
Sorry for any confusion, but adoption requirements call for at least 60 days of inactivity of admins. FarEastwood lasted edited on September 7, 2015, have you tried contacting them? If they support your request, you still may be eligible to adopt. Ripto (talk) 16:24, October 9, 2015 (UTC)
Yes, Merrystar said (on Special: Contact) that I would be able to adopt the Wikia after 30 days. BeoBlade (talk) 17:06, October 9, 2015 (UTC)
I see. Then in that case, good luck with your adoption. Remember to keep editing everyday or two while you wait! :) Ripto (talk) 17:42, October 9, 2015 (UTC)
Hello. We can do a partial adoption (admin rights only) after 30 days of inactivity. Beoblade - I've given you admin rights. Feel free to ask on my wall in November for the bureaucrat rights as well if FarEastwood does not return or earlier if he supports your request to be a bureaucrat as well. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 06:35, October 15, 2015 (UTC)