Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests BLOX City Wikia

What is your username? Kittenchilly1234

Please link to the wiki here: http://bloxcity.wikia.com/wiki/BLOX_City_Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 104

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since its founding, so about 6 months from now.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? It was me, because I am the founder.

Any other information: I actually am the founder of the wikia, but my account got hacked and got me locked out of my account. I did email support, but they weren't able to recover my account due to a bug which was really unfortunate. So the other option was to create a new account and just give me admin and bureaucrat rights on it. They did that, but I still don't have all the power the founder has, so I am requesting to get my original powers back. If you want extra proof that they gave me admin, check my account on the wiki and you will see that I do have admin powers.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

I don't know what you mean by "all the power the founder has". You have both bureaucrat and admin rights, which is the exact same as the founder, minus the Founder tag. But Founders have no more rights than bureaucrats do, so there's no reason for this adoption.--Annabeth and Percy~They say you gotta take the good with the bad. I'll take it all as long as I have you. 00:49, September 22, 2016 (UTC)

Annabeth and Percy is correct -- you already have bureaucrat and administrator rights. I'm sorry, but there is no way to give you the "founder" tag on the new account. -- Wendy (talk 02:24, October 4, 2016 (UTC)