Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests BLOX City Wikia (2)

What is your username? ItsTheo.

Please link to the wiki here: http://bloxcity.wikia.com/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? I have made 510 edits as of 11/27/2016 10:22AM and that number is quickly growing.

How many days/months have you been editing there? I have been editing for 13 days. This number is also growing.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? All the admins appear to be pretty inactive. The last admin to edit was Kittenchilly1234 on November 19, 2016. The other admins have not made an edit in months.

Any other information: Though I may be new to the BLOX City wiki, I am no stranger to it or the site it is about. I have been a member of BLOXCity.com since the very beginning and I would like to take the initiative of being the owner of it's wiki. Currently, the wiki lacks system and organization, and with myself as the owner, I plan to change that.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

In order to be able to adopt a wiki, all admins would have to be inactive for at least 60 days, which Kittenchilly1234 hasn't been. If you want to be an admin, you'll have to ask him. Sorry!--Annabeth and Percy~They say you gotta take the good with the bad. I'll take it all as long as I have you. 23:46, November 26, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. Annabeth and Percy are correct -- Kittenchilly1234 is still active and can promote you if he wishes to do so; you will need to talk to him about gaining rights there. Good luck! -- Wendy (talk 03:33, December 10, 2016 (UTC)