FANDOM

Line 1: Line 1:

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
'''What is your username?'''
+
'''What is your username?''' Stephenpaternoster1

stephenpaternoster1
+
'''Please link to the wiki here:''' http://crashbandicootfanon.wikia.com

+
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 88 since April 9th 2017

'''Please link to the wiki here: '''
+
'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' April 9th 2017

☀http://crashbandicootfanon.wikia.com
+
'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? ''' Admins are Yowuza, KrazyKat and Ninalover216 they have not made any edits since 2008 as I tell. [[w:c:crashbandicootfanon:Special:ListUsers/sysop|PsykoReaper]], September 13, 2009

+
'''Any other information:''' I am a Crash Bandicoot fan and would love to take over this wikia as the admins no longer seem active. THIS NEEDS TIDYING UP they are no longer active and I need to adopt this site ASAP I can add new templates and give this wikia some love it deserves they have just completely disappeared and are no longer active and I have made quite a lot of edits maybe enough for me to take this on as my own.
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?'''

88 since April 9th 2017

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?'''

April 9th 2017

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? '''

Admins are Yowuza, KrazyKat and Ninalover216 they have not made any edits since 2008 as I tell.

'''Any other information: '''I am a Crash Bandicoot fan and would love to take over this wikia as the admins no longer seem active. THIS NEEDS TIDYING UP they are no longer active and I need to adopt this site ASAP I can add new templates and give this wikia some love it deserves they have just completely disappeared and are no longer active and I have made quite a lot of edits maybe enough for me to take this on as my own.

Going off topic you probably remember me trying to adopt the Universal Solider Wikia I am not going to pursue that one anymore but this one I am.

Going off topic you probably remember me trying to adopt the Universal Solider Wikia I am not going to pursue that one anymore but this one I am.

Revision as of 02:15, May 17, 2017

Adoption requests Bandifanon Wiki

What is your username? Stephenpaternoster1

Please link to the wiki here: http://crashbandicootfanon.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 88 since April 9th 2017

How many days/months have you been editing there? April 9th 2017

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Admins are Yowuza, KrazyKat and Ninalover216 they have not made any edits since 2008 as I tell. PsykoReaper, September 13, 2009

Any other information: I am a Crash Bandicoot fan and would love to take over this wikia as the admins no longer seem active. THIS NEEDS TIDYING UP they are no longer active and I need to adopt this site ASAP I can add new templates and give this wikia some love it deserves they have just completely disappeared and are no longer active and I have made quite a lot of edits maybe enough for me to take this on as my own.