FANDOM

Line 18: Line 18:

It sounds good to me, you have s good bit of edits there and it's been years since the admins edited. I am sure staff will approve your request soon. If there are any other active users, you should make a blog about adopting it and get their thoughts on it. Good luck! [[User:TheKorraFanatic|TheKorraFanatic]] ([[User talk:TheKorraFanatic|talk]]) 17:32, May 25, 2017 (UTC)

It sounds good to me, you have s good bit of edits there and it's been years since the admins edited. I am sure staff will approve your request soon. If there are any other active users, you should make a blog about adopting it and get their thoughts on it. Good luck! [[User:TheKorraFanatic|TheKorraFanatic]] ([[User talk:TheKorraFanatic|talk]]) 17:32, May 25, 2017 (UTC)
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]
+
  +
  +
:::Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 00:25, May 26, 2017 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 00:25, May 26, 2017

Adoption requests Bandifanon Wiki

What is your username? Stephenpaternoster1

Please link to the wiki here: http://crashbandicootfanon.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 88 since April 9th 2017

How many days/months have you been editing there? April 9th 2017

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Admins are Yowuza, KrazyKat and Ninalover216 they have not made any edits since 2008 as I tell. PsykoReaper, September 13, 2009

Any other information: I am a Crash Bandicoot fan and would love to take over this wikia as the admins no longer seem active. THIS NEEDS TIDYING UP they are no longer active and I need to adopt this site ASAP I can add new templates and give this wikia some love it deserves they have just completely disappeared and are no longer active and I have made quite a lot of edits maybe enough for me to take this on as my own.

Going off topic you probably remember me trying to adopt the Universal Solider Wikia I am not going to pursue that one anymore but this one I am.

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)

It sounds good to me, you have s good bit of edits there and it's been years since the admins edited. I am sure staff will approve your request soon. If there are any other active users, you should make a blog about adopting it and get their thoughts on it. Good luck! TheKorraFanatic (talk) 17:32, May 25, 2017 (UTC)

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk@fandom 00:25, May 26, 2017 (UTC)