What is your username? CrustyMuffin33
Please link to the wiki here: http://banjokazooie.wikia.com/wiki/
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 3
How many days/months have you been editing there? I haven't edited much, but I have looked at the wiki and was ashamed.
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Chicken7, November 1, 2015.
Any other information: I am currently an admin for the Yooka-Laylee wiki, and I am incredibly active there.
- Pfft lol.
- "No sustained editing by other users": There's 14 content edits in the last 7 days by 5 other users.
- "Admins have been inactive for 60 days or more": I'm an admin, and I check recent changes probably once a week on average. My last edit was 5 days ago.
- "Are you contributing to the wiki's content?": You've made 3 edits: "maybe I should adopt this", "hey other user how did you do X", and finally "I made an adpot request". That is not contributing to content.
- Just putting this here for the benefit of whichever Wikia admin gets here first. Toomai Glittershine 14:18, May 28, 2017 (UTC)
- The wiki asked for active admins, but alright. I tried. I figured this would happen lol.
- Hello. Because Toomai has edited recently, but cannot promote anybody, the wiki is only eligible for adoption by somebody with their approval, as well as the approval of any other editors on the wiki. Or Toomai, with community support you are welcome to request bureaucrat rights yourself and then promote somebody who can keep an eye on the wiki on a daily basis. -- Wendy (talk) 04:28, June 5, 2017 (UTC)