Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? XTinkerBellx
Please link to the wiki here: w:c:barbie
How many edits have you made on that wiki? 2,660+ edits
How many days/months have you been editing there? 2,660+ edits in 2016, 7 edits in 2015, and 1 edit in 2014.
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? No results. The last admin left the wiki in 2012.
Any other information: I apologise for re-opening the last request to adopt this wiki; I didn't know I had to make a new page for it. I made a blog post explaining why I think I would make a good admin for the Barbie Wiki and got support from another user. No one else has been as consistent or constructive with their editing as I have. I have been editing for at least a week and will continue to add to the wiki every day. I haven't adopted another community in years. I am sociable, and I enjoy talking to other users and helping them. This wiki desperately needs an admin, not only because there hasn't been one in four years, but also because there are trolls who add inaccurate and inappropriate things to the wiki.
If I were you, I'd check back on the thread to see if you have enough supports. Otherwise, it looks good! BALution (talk to MOI) 03:08, October 12, 2016 (UTC)
--Disnickfanatic (talk) 01:17, October 13, 2016 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)
- Thanks for the feedback, BALution and Disnickfanatic. The only active users this month are:
- -Staff member Merrystar who helped get rid of trolling because there are no admins on the wiki.
- -Drole, who just got banned because they have been trolling different wikis for over a year.
- -Happyboy88, who has shown interest in the wiki and is happy with me trying to adopt it. I don't think there's anyone else I can ask. --XTinkerBellx 04:09, October 13, 2016 (UTC)
- Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)Okay, thanks for telling me. Good luck!