Fandom

Community Central

Adoption:Base 327 Wiki

19,001pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Talk0 Share

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Adoption requests Base 327 Wiki

What is your username? TaylorPlacePro

Please link to the wiki here: http://base327.wikia.com/wiki/Base_327_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 175

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since December 18, 2012

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 16:46 August 22, 2012 Starbuckssilver5

Any other information: I am the creator of the Base 327 series on YouTube but I did not create the Base 327 wiki. I would like admin rights so I can have a little more control on this wiki.

Hi. In order to adopt a wiki you need to be actively editing there; most of your contributions were made about a month ago. Thank you for messaging the founder, but I see several other active contributors there as well, and you would need to talk to them about adopting the wiki as well. Please start editing the wiki more regularly, and start a blog about adopting it. We'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 04:01, February 1, 2013 (UTC)
I see that the other contributors have not returned, but you have started editing more regularly, which is great! I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk)@fandom 03:11, February 10, 2013 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki