Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Batman Fanon Wiki

What is your username? Hermione6720

Please link to the wiki here: batmanfanon.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 300

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since August 2012, but I have been editing frequently since earlier when I resumed one of my projects.

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? February 16, 2013 by Dog of War.

Any other information: Well, i just feel like I have been and could contribute a lot to this wiki, an do a lot more as an admin. I made a blog and there have been no objectiosn to my adminship. I have been editing thsi wiki practically every day for a bit now, and really wnat to help more.

Unofficial response: An admin just edited the other day. I think it was 900, though I to agree with you about making the wiki more lively. --RG
That may be true, but it was on your talk page rather than mainspace. I am a Warrior. 00:37, March 17, 2013 (UTC)
Hi. I'm sorry, but in order to be eligible for adoption, the wiki would need to have no admins for 60 days. The admin last edited less than a week ago, and the bureaucrat, Dog of War, about a month ago, so this wiki is not eligible. I suggest you ask Dog of War (900bv cannot promote people) about gaining admin rights on the wiki, with a link to your blog. Good luck! -- Wendy (talk) 04:01, March 19, 2013 (UTC)