Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What is your username? KoMiKoZa
Please link to the wiki here: http://battlerealms.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_Realms_Wiki
How many edits have you made on that wiki? As of now, 369 edits. Quality over quantity is my motto.
How many days/months have you been editing there? Over 2 years, wasn't really active until it's come to my attention, that the wikia has a lot of misinformation.
On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Jeripengu, last edit: june 26, 2016.
Any other information:
- I'm not trying to ~replace~ the current admin, but trying to gain the admin rights, because I'm able to check/edit the wika ona daily basis.
- I want to note, that I'm trying to get the admin rights for this wiki, because the last person to adopt it is not really cooperative. You can see my dialogue with him on his page's wall. The wiki has a lot of flaws that I'm able to fix, while I'm free.
- Since it's not new for me, to administrate communities, and I possess some adequate knowledge, I consider myself a resonable candidate.
- To this day, I cooperate with the game developer, administrate the russian community, have a YouTube channel dedicated to the game and help various people. I can provide the proofs of my statements, if needed.
To the unofficial response: Thanks for the reply and edits. Well, as I stated, it's not really an adoption, as I want to gain the admin rights, without replacing the person, that has last adopted the wikia. I don't know if it makes sense for you. I mean sure he might be active in future, but the wikia needs daily checking. Also, what's the point of messaging him, if he's not required to respond? For the fact of it? -Komi
To the unofficial response (2): Thanks for the explanation. So there's no other way to get the admin rights? Even if he agrees? Damn, this is weird, but I hear you. -Komi
To the unofficial response (3): Oh, apologies for being that ignorant. Things are clarified for me now, thank you! I still think being away for a month, while the wikia still has a lot to work on is not good, without a warning even. But we'll see how it goes. -Komi
- Hi Komi. The bureaucrat last edited a few days ago, so the wiki is definitely not eligible for adoption. But hopefully he will answer a message about gaining admin rights if you ask him, particularly if you stress that you want to help out with daily maintenance and vandalism. Good luck! -- Wendy (talk) 01:59, August 5, 2016 (UTC)