Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Battle Realms Wiki (2)

What is your username? KoMiKoZa

Please link to the wiki here: http://battlerealms.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_Realms_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? As of now, 369 edits. Quality over quantity is my motto.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Over 2 years, wasn't really active until it's come to my attention, that the wikia has a lot of misinformation.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Jeripengu, last edit: june 26, 2016.

Any other information:

• I'm not trying to ~replace~ the current admin, but trying to gain the admin rights, because I'm able to check/edit the wika ona daily basis.
  • I want to note, that I'm trying to get the admin rights for this wiki, because the last person to adopt it is not really cooperative. You can see my dialogue with him on his page's wall. The wiki has a lot of flaws that I'm able to fix, while I'm free.
  • Since it's not new for me, to administrate communities, and I possess some adequate knowledge, I consider myself a resonable candidate.
  • To this day, I cooperate with the game developer, administrate the russian community, have a YouTube channel dedicated to the game and help various people. I can provide the proofs of my statements, if needed.

Thanks!

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

As the bureaucrat has edited within the last 60 days, the wiki is ineligible for adoption. You can message him on his wall if you'd like to gain admin rights, though he is not required to respond. KC (wall) (contribs) (guestbook)

To the unofficial response: Thanks for the reply and edits. Well, as I stated, it's not really an adoption, as I want to gain the admin rights, without replacing the person, that has last adopted the wikia. I don't know if it makes sense for you. I mean sure he might be active in future, but the wikia needs daily checking. Also, what's the point of messaging him, if he's not required to respond? For the fact of it? -Komi

It doesn't matter. The requirements are that he is supposed to be inactive for at least 60 days, which he hasn't been. You'll have to wait a month to make another adoption, assuming he doesn't edit again before then.--Annabeth and Percy~They say you gotta take the good with the bad. I'll take it all as long as I have you. 20:22, July 25, 2016 (UTC)

To the unofficial response (2): Thanks for the explanation. So there's no other way to get the admin rights? Even if he agrees? Damn, this is weird, but I hear you. -Komi

If he agrees to it, he can just promote you himself. You don't have to wait for this adoption to be reviewed then.--Annabeth and Percy~They say you gotta take the good with the bad. I'll take it all as long as I have you. 02:10, July 26, 2016 (UTC)

To the unofficial response (3): Oh, apologies for being that ignorant. Things are clarified for me now, thank you! I still think being away for a month, while the wikia still has a lot to work on is not good, without a warning even. But we'll see how it goes. -Komi

Hi Komi. The bureaucrat last edited a few days ago, so the wiki is definitely not eligible for adoption. But hopefully he will answer a message about gaining admin rights if you ask him, particularly if you stress that you want to help out with daily maintenance and vandalism. Good luck! -- Wendy (talk 01:59, August 5, 2016 (UTC)