Community Central
Register
Community Central
Adoption requests Battlestar Galactica Online Wiki

What is your username?

Pawn0_o

Please link to the wiki here: http://bsgo.wikia.com/wiki/Battlestar_Galactica_Online_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 620

How many days/months have you been editing there? pretty much since the bcrat left.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Me :p So yesterday, and I changed the main page to give it a bit more styling.

Any other information:

pretty much what I want is for NewRoosterman and I to be given bcrat status, that way we can have a broader change to the wikia and we can more effectively work on it. The last bcrat is pretty much gone and I'm the only admin left, and I can't give NewRoosterman admin powers to change the wiki around because im just an admin. With both of us being bcrats, we can just change it at will and make it a much nicer place.

http://bsgo.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Change_of_Wiki_Leadership%3F

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

As the only other user on the wiki who has been active in the last 60 days, I would support Pawn0_0's request. Pawn0_o and I have been working on the wiki since the only Bureuacrat, EmeraldWolf, has been inactive since August 2014 (in terms of working on the wiki), whilst the other two Admins have not edited anything on the wiki since September 2013 and June 2012 respectively (see the forum link provided above). As he and I live on different sides of the globe, it makes it difficult to work on the wiki as there are certain things only an Administrator can do and with no one else able to promote any,it has made life difficult in working on the wiki.

Further the wiki's Bureaucrat, I messaged him about this matter in February 2015 (see link in the forum post, link to page above) and had no reply, not even an acknowledgement it was read.

As to me, I have made 2,530 edits to the wiki as at the time of leaving this message. I support Pawn0-o's request for adoption.

Regards, New Roosterman

Hello. I've given you both admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 05:03, April 7, 2015 (UTC)