Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

Line 28: Line 28:

:<span style="color:rgb(213,212,212);font-family:monospace;font-size:12px;">{{User:Danskyl7ultimate Nemesis/Sig}}</span> 13:46, August 22, 2014 (UTC)

:<span style="color:rgb(213,212,212);font-family:monospace;font-size:12px;">{{User:Danskyl7ultimate Nemesis/Sig}}</span> 13:46, August 22, 2014 (UTC)

::No problem. Good luck to you and the wiki! {{User:JosephHawk/Sig|13:49, August 22, 2014 (UTC)}}

::No problem. Good luck to you and the wiki! {{User:JosephHawk/Sig|13:49, August 22, 2014 (UTC)}}
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
  +
::Hi. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 04:02, August 27, 2014 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 04:02, 27 August 2014

Adoption requests Beavis and Butthead Wiki

What is your username? Danskyl7ultimate Nemesis

Please link to the wiki here: http://beavisandbutthead.wikia.com/wiki/Beavis_and_Butt-head_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 57+ Edits so far.

How many days/months have you been editing there? I have contributed at least for one week.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Startug (14:53, January 24, 2014) on this page. I should point that Startug is only a Sysop.

Any other information:

I request for a Bureucrats role so that i can promote any users anytime soon. I have create at least one page, mostly fix broken gallery, adding characters quotes and adding them with bullet list and info. There are few users who would come and edit. Since i have created my own Wiki (Herc's Adventures Wiki), so i should have plenty of experience.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello there! Just to add a quick note, the last bureaucrat who editing was User:Whopper, (this can be seen here). Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hi, i know Whopper was the last bureucrats before, according to the page he hasn't been on the wiki for quite some time. When will i get the rights?Danskyl7 Talk 08:31, August 22, 2014 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Your request is #13 on the queue at the adoptions page. So, give it a few more days, and don't forget to keep editing away! :) Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Alright, I wouldn't mind for a few more days and i will keep editings. Thanks! :)
Danskyl7 Talk

13:46, August 22, 2014 (UTC)

No problem. Good luck to you and the wiki! Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

Hi. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 04:02, August 27, 2014 (UTC)