Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: rte-wysiwyg
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
Line 15: Line 15:

{{AdoptionResponse}} In order to be able to adopt a wiki, all admins would have to be inactive for at least 60 days, which MikeLacey and NikkiNicks haven't been. If you want to become an admin, you'll have to ask them. Sorry!--[[User:Annabeth and Percy|<span style="color:Purple;font-family:Arial Black;">Annabeth and Percy</span>]][[User talk:Annabeth and Percy|<span style="color:DarkViolet;font-family:Arial">~They say you gotta take the good with the bad. I'll take it all as long as I have you.</span>]] 22:33, October 20, 2016 (UTC)

{{AdoptionResponse}} In order to be able to adopt a wiki, all admins would have to be inactive for at least 60 days, which MikeLacey and NikkiNicks haven't been. If you want to become an admin, you'll have to ask them. Sorry!--[[User:Annabeth and Percy|<span style="color:Purple;font-family:Arial Black;">Annabeth and Percy</span>]][[User talk:Annabeth and Percy|<span style="color:DarkViolet;font-family:Arial">~They say you gotta take the good with the bad. I'll take it all as long as I have you.</span>]] 22:33, October 20, 2016 (UTC)

Hello! Also, in order to adopt a wiki, you also have to be an editor for at least a week. Good luck!
+
{{AdoptionResponse}} Hello! Also, in order to adopt a wiki, you also have to be an editor for at least a week. Good luck!

BALution (talk to MOI) 23:27, October 20, 2016 (UTC)

Revision as of 13:14, 21 October 2016

Adoption requests Between Wiki

What is your username? AidanAiries

Please link to the wiki here: http://between.wikia.com/wiki/Between_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 147 Edits, about 20 new pages

How many days/months have you been editing there? Only 2 days, But I can see lots of issues with things that I can't fix without admin rights

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? NikkiNicks on September 12th but last logged in on June 10th

Any other information: I don't really want to take sole custody of the wikia, I just would like Admin Privileges so that I can fix things

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

In order to be able to adopt a wiki, all admins would have to be inactive for at least 60 days, which MikeLacey and NikkiNicks haven't been. If you want to become an admin, you'll have to ask them. Sorry!--Annabeth and Percy~They say you gotta take the good with the bad. I'll take it all as long as I have you. 22:33, October 20, 2016 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello! Also, in order to adopt a wiki, you also have to be an editor for at least a week. Good luck!